Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I need to learn Reinhardt. I don't understand the concept of tanking and when to be aggressive.

Feels like a team is missing a fundamental piece if there's no decent Reinhardt or double zarya playing.

I'm most likely asking for too much but I wish there was unit frames for your team so you could see their health at all times. But that would be a bit too broken especially for someone like Lucio.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to learn Reinhardt. I don't understand the concept of tanking and when to be aggressive.

Feels like a team is missing a fundamental piece if there's no decent Reinhardt or double zarya playing.

I'm most likely asking for too much but I wish there was unit frames for your team so you could see their health at all times. But that would be a bit too broken especially for someone like Lucio.

Just experience and positioning I guess. I feel like Reinhardt is like 90% common sense/positioning, no shield, fall back, don't get trapped in the middle of nowhere with no escape, go ham when you have a number advantage. Also beg for Mercy, a good Mercy and Reinhardt combo is :gladbron:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:I was on some competent teams and just wrecking shyt with Zenyatta. Throwing out harmony orbs left and right saving nikkas, hitting the enemy with orbs of discord from a mile away. Some bytch ass tracer thought they were slick and kept coming for me, but I put that ass down 4 times and they never killed me.

Zenyetta destroys tanks so fast.

Uno

Superstar
Daps

I just play aggressive all the time with Reinhardt. As soon as I see someone in my line of sights I am tackling them. Sometimes it works out for the team. Other times it doesn't :yeshrug:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm just trash:patrice:

Who are you on psn?

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I know my team is going to lose whenever I have a little kid with a mic on the squad.

They're a bad omen.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna have to get into rank.. I need to get my McCree his golden guns :noah:

Last edited: