Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue how to play Winston :snoop:

:mjpls:

Pick your battles... only go at tanks if they're health is low and don't have a healer. Go after snipers, healers... all the other attack characters are situational, I'd say the hardest Attack heros to kill for me are Tracer and Reaper with him. Tracer because she can just dash out of range and rewind for health, and Reaper because he deals massive damage at the same range that you need to be at to kill him. If he's decent, he's not going to miss your big ass. If you're in a situation where you see multiple enemies, you either have to fall back, or try and take out the healer for your team.... if you get into a fight and leave the healer up, you're going to die 100% of the time before you can kill them.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Who do people think is the weakest champ in the game? Symmetra?
Symettra is the defense GAWDESS. you gonna put some respeck on her name :usure:

'weakest' champ is zenyatta. so damn squishy, but zero mobility. if you're good with zenyatta, you're just good at the game.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Probably Zen but I also hate dva.

Symmetra is probably one of the better hero choices for defense. If it wasn't for the fact that her weapon produces more damage over time she'd be one of the worst.
Yep even though I loved playing D.VA, you slowly realize she is incredibly weak compared to all the other tanks and most of the other characters.

Her cannons are weak as fukk even up close, and she is basically a huge hit box. Also at this point, people know how to dodge her ultra with ease and I rarely kill anyone with it anymore. I've gotten my largest kill count with her though (46). She is good at being a distraction like tracer which is good for objective and payload maps. You can draw people away with being a gnat while the rest of the team does the real work.

Thankfully she is getting a buff at the end of the month supposedly.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep even though I loved playing D.VA, you slowly realize she is incredibly weak compared to all the other tanks and most of the other characters.

Her cannons are weak as fukk even up close, and she is basically a huge hit box. Also at this point, people know how to dodge her ultra with ease and I rarely kill anyone with it anymore. I've gotten my largest kill count with her though (46). She is good at being a distraction like tracer which is good for objective and payload maps. You can draw people away with being a gnat while the rest of the team does the real work.

Thankfully she is getting a buff at the end of the month supposedly.
I hope they fix the hitboxes with her buff. They got her walking around with 90% head right now :skip:

The guns do :scust: damage from midrange and :skip: damage up close

Can't win a one on one with anyone but supports & snipers :francis:

Ult kills one turret and a junkrat trap MAX :francis:

Don't get me wrong, I still choose her 90% of the time :whoa:

But I accept the fact that she's a PAWG in a walking pinata dual wielding BB Guns :wow:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I hope they fix the hitboxes with her buff. They got her walking around with 90% head right now :skip:

But I accept the fact that she's a PAWG in a walking pinata dual wielding BB Guns :wow:

DVA's ult only works when combo'd with a Reinhardt, Zarya and/or Mei. Something with crowd control.

She's the most useless char tho, she doesn't do any one thing better than anyone else.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I main her and it's all facts. She has a role but she's just not that effective once figured out. Your best weapon is flying around pretty much . and for a tank she feels mad squishy. nikkas would peel off my 500 health before the damn mech is finshed summoning. :damn: Sometimes I find myself more helpful in her human form forreal.

Still I like playing her hope that buff gives 100 health and a little more damage. All her abilities are pretty much for facilitating approach and escape but her damage is too shyt once she does it. Seems like winston does her job better all around outside of crowd control