Official Overwatch Thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
PC getting the competitive patch today. Like usual Sony and Microsofts ridiculous patch process leaves us console players lagging behind with a probable release around mid July.

Gonna have to find something else to play till then so I don't get burnt out.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
PC getting the competitive patch today. Like usual Sony and Microsofts ridiculous patch process leaves us console players lagging behind with a probable release around mid July.

On reddit they are saying 7/5 for consoles.

:pacspit: @ blizzard

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nah u ain't. Multiple dudes including myself be going in almost every night. So much fukkery too when mics are involved :mjlol:.

If you cop it on PS4 drop that PSN and I'll add ya. Imma be on later on this evening/night for any of y'all that wanna run some games.

:laff: Brehhh yesterday was laughs. :blessed: Mystery healing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

On reddit they are saying 7/5 for consoles.

:pacspit: @ blizzard
:umad:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:beli: Don't ever give Pharah POTG if she gets a nomination on rocket hits if there is a Reinhart in the game. All you gotta do is hit his shield :beli:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate when somebody on the losing team gets MVP votes

:mjlol:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I've been having a fukking blast with this game. Wasn't sure if it'd live up to the hype, but so far it's exceeded my expectations. How do you mute individual players tho, I was in several matched with some unbearable little kids who wouldn't shut the fukk up. I just turned the voice chat volume all the way down, but I'd like to have it on in case someone is actually trying to strategize
if you're on PC hit "p" whenever you're in a match and you can see all the players/players on your team and easily mute them from there