Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
most snipers get told to pick someone else simply because they fukking suck

i said straight up that you must not know what its like to have a good sniper on your team and its pretty fukking obvious that you've never had one if you're making these kinds of complaints

the amount of effort a team needs to make to stop a single good sniper in this game is massive. it becomes an objective in itself.

??

Hanzo's ult is probably the best in the game. i don't understand how you can call it trash when it has a massive aoe, at the very least it zones out EVERYONE, it doesn't require you to be exposed at all to use/can be peakshot, and it charges ridiculously fast too.

if you AREN'T killing someone with it, you probably ain't shyt.
Stop :laff:

No way you play on PC with what youre saying in here.

Hanzo ult top 5 worst ult in game.

Youre either playing on console with other brain dead fps players or playing against level 10s.

Hanzo is one of the least picked heroes in competitive play but i guess you would know better than professional players :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stop :laff:

No way you play on PC with what youre saying in here.

Hanzo ult top 5 worst ult in game.

Youre either playing on console with other brain dead fps players or playing against level 10s.

Hanzo is one of the least picked heroes in competitive play but i guess you would know better than professional players :heh:
Hanzo has one of the most powerful damage dealing ults in the game. Fire and forget, traveling, massive aoe, up to 1000 damage unblockable... his ult is the best part of his kit next to wall hack arrows.

its just that widowmaker is a better sniper in every shape form and fashion :yeshrug:with an equally powerful ult for any coordinating team. Tell me I'm wrong.

It doesn't make sense to use him over her in the same way that it doesn't make sense to use Zenyatta over a Mercy.

again - i never argued that he's a high tier character at all. I said that @baqardi plays with shytty snipers :francis: and a great sniper changes an entire opposing teams approach. A great sniper becomes an objective in itself for opposing teams if they're doing enough work. Tell me I'm wrong.

Yal are entirely too reliant on planet overwatches shytty tier list. They're still jocking Reinhardt as an essential piece on teams for fukks sake :mjlol: the teams that they 'promote' have been and still are completely shyt on by double Zayra / Lucio or Mercy

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I'll say this since I kinda started this discussion. Bottom line after researching some points and discussions @42 Monks is actually correct that it does come down to just a vast majority of people being ass at sniper.

Even after the nerf widowmaker is still a top pick because of her kit altogether. For some reason I suppose people seen her nerf as hanzo being the better pick of the two which isn't the case. But this also initially proves like I said you gotta be on point with your shots which most people in my experience just suck so I would rather see someone pick a hero like soldier 76 where it's much easier to have an impact.

Hanzos ult is actually really good which I will never dispute. I just don't like completely basing his value off the ult because he's not going to have it all of the time.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I agree with Monks for the most part. Speaking of which, @42 Monks you play on ps4 or pc? Just askin cuz we been goin hard on the ps4 side for a min on here n never played with ur ass lol.

Also we may need to update that PSN list again. Been playin with some dudes on here that aren't updated on the first page :patrice:

Gotta get ready for that ranked mode :dame:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree with Monks for the most part. Speaking of which, @42 Monks you play on ps4 or pc? Just askin cuz we been goin hard on the ps4 side for a min on here n never played with ur ass lol.

Also we may need to update that PSN list again. Been playin with some dudes on here that aren't updated on the first page :patrice:

4-5 people i havnt added. If everyone not added could @ me and your tag ill add you

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Mei is a goddess, so many people hate her. I got at least 5 hate messages today. I don't kno why I stopped using her.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mei is a goddess, so many people hate her. I got at least 5 hate messages today. I don't kno why I stopped using her.

her alternate fire (right click) does too much damage for how accurate it is. Some proposed nerfs would be to lower the distance of how far it can go or to lower the damage but deal more or same current damage if the person is frozen (you deserve to die to that :yeshrug: )

a good mei or symettra in a game the other team dont even stand a chance :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you guys want to get some insight into some of the competitive bullshyt I was referring to, check this writeup about the Alienware tournament Alienware Overwatch Open by eSports Hero: An Utter Disgrace to eSports some exaggeration in there, sure - but the reddit comment string goes into more detail Alienware Overwatch Open by eSports Hero: An Utter Disgrace to eSports (Repost from /r/gaming) • /r/Overwatch

shyts been jokes and a lot of cashgrabs outside of the initial monstrously successful release. i think the competitive scene is still developing as a whole in NA/EU. way behind korea, as usual

trifling as fukk TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

PS4 since my laptop just doesn't want to act right recently

DY_nastyIV

Last edited: