Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This gotta be console talk.

Dva borderline overpowered on PC. Probably the most chose hero in quick match besides junkrat

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
D.Va the only character I can't freak with. She gets blown up way to easy. Whatever roll I try to fill with her is better suited for someone else.

Put me on

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
D.Va the only character I can't freak with. She gets blown up way to easy. Whatever roll I try to fill with her is better suited for someone else.

Put me on

if you play DVA like a tank version of Pharah you'll live a lot longer and be better for your team.. I feel like yall here trying to use her to absorb damage like renhart.. use her to flank defenses. She does a lot of damage upclose and mid range. Probably the best at flanking + taking out teleports and snipers

controllers are really limiting a lot of peoples game play I feel

Daps
if you play DVA like a tank version of Pharah you'll live a lot longer and be better for your team.. I feel like yall here trying to use her to absorb damage like renhart.. use her to flank defenses. She does a lot of damage upclose and mid range. Probably the best at flanking + taking out teleports and snipers

controllers are really limiting a lot of peoples game play I feel

not when winston exists

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahhhh that beautiful feeling when you have the day off

add me on ps4 im neph2727

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Gonna cop this today. But PS4 or PC? I'll cop them for both platforms eventually but I'm leaning towards the PS4 first because my PC is at my other residence for the summer. Am I wasting my time getting this for console?

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna cop this today. But PS4 or PC? I'll cop them for both platforms eventually but I'm leaning towards the PS4 first because my PC is at my other residence for the summer. Am I wasting my time getting this for console?
Yes.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
nah its fun af

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Nah u ain't. Multiple dudes including myself be going in almost every night. So much fukkery too when mics are involved :mjlol:.

If you cop it on PS4 drop that PSN and I'll add ya. Imma be on later on this evening/night for any of y'all that wanna run some games.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Damn, I've been having a fukking blast with this game. Wasn't sure if it'd live up to the hype, but so far it's exceeded my expectations. How do you mute individual players tho, I was in several matched with some unbearable little kids who wouldn't shut the fukk up. I just turned the voice chat volume all the way down, but I'd like to have it on in case someone is actually trying to strategize

Daps
Damn, I've been having a fukking blast with this game. Wasn't sure if it'd live up to the hype, but so far it's exceeded my expectations. How do you mute individual players tho, I was in several matched with some unbearable little kids who wouldn't shut the fukk up. I just turned the voice chat volume all the way down, but I'd like to have it on in case someone is actually trying to strategize

go into the social menu and click their name