42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
good teams dont bunch themselves up enough to get caught :skip:

good teams dont let a sniper sneak by them to actually flank with an ult :skip:

nah you think youre a skilled hanzo because you play against pugs. or you think a pug hanzo is skilled because he wiped through your pug team.Either way hes not a good character
Using your logic, Pharah's ult literally can't be used then :jbhmm:

Daps
Isn't used much?

Maybe because not everyone can be a good sniper and at that level people understand that :jbhmm: maybe that's it

Goddamn that's earthshattering shyt huh :jbhmm:

you trolling me man? You realize we talking about professional teams right?

And even if we're talking about pugs shes one of the most used characters still :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you trolling me man? You realize we talking about professional teams right?

And even if we're talking about pugs shes one of the most used characters still :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Its like you're going out of your way to ignore team comp, hard counters, and purpose - especially in games with moving objectives vs a stationary.

breh, that chart tracks TWO TOTAL DAYS of PC MMR and you're treating it like gospel :skip:

Daps
Its like you're going out of your way to ignore team comp, hard counters, and purpose - especially in games with moving objectives vs a stationary.

breh, that chart tracks TWO TOTAL DAYS of PC MMR and you're treating it like gospel :skip:

Articles

feel free to enlighten yourself :sas2:

i dont think yo want to look there tho :sas1:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
good teams dont bunch themselves up enough to get caught :skip:

good teams dont let a sniper sneak by them to actually flank with an ult :skip:

nah you think youre a skilled hanzo because you play against pugs. or you think a pug hanzo is skilled because he wiped through your pug team.Either way hes not a good character

Guess you've never played on the last leg of a payload where everyone is huddled behind a Reinhardt trying to reach the last checkpoint :heh:

Hanzo is one the most mobile characters in the game. He can climb and easily flank behind if you know the maps. Pug? IDK is this some new lingo for this game? Like I said, you just don't know how to use him. Its cool. I said the same thing about characters like Winston and Symetrra. Its been a month and I still learn new tactics with heroes

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:skip::skip::skip:

pharahs one of the most mobile characters in the game. hanzos one of the slowest. You fukking serious right now? :skip:
Her mobility doesn't mean shyt when you have to be stationary to use it. Its also easily blocked/escaped. A Reinhardt can simply look up and block it. A good Zayra looks forward to it. Genji gonna make a vine out of you. Any decent soldier 76 or sniper is killing you before you finish.

She's the most directly exposed in the game. Even Reaper can move a little bit. Deadeye done right means that people won't be able to counter you once the shots start flying. Hanzo can land his ult without even being on the correct side of the map.

Daps
Guess you've never played on the last leg of a payload where everyone is huddled behind a Reinhardt trying to reach the last checkpoint :heh:

Hanzo is one the most mobile characters in the game. He can climb and easily flank behind if you know the maps. Pug? IDK is this some new lingo for this game? Like I said, you just don't know how to use him. Its cool. I said the same thing about characters like Winston and Symetrra. Its been a month and I still learn new tactics with heroes

Her mobility doesn't mean shyt when you have to be stationary to use it. Its also easily blocked/escaped. A Reinhardt can simply look up and block it. A good Zayra looks forward to it. Genji gonna make a vine out of you. Any decent soldier 76 or sniper is killing you before you finish.

She's the most directly exposed in the game. Even Reaper can move a little bit. Deadeye done right means that people won't be able to counter you once the shots start flying. Hanzo can land his ult without even being on the correct side of the map.

all you got is conjecture. Im using stats and analysis based on the professional scene, which is how the game is balanced. Hanzo's never used and hasnt been used since launch. That means his skill ceiling is lower than other characters. Which means hes one of the worst characters in the game.

Its alright to be wrong brehs :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Articles

feel free to enlighten yourself :sas2:

i dont think yo want to look there tho :sas1:
In what world does two days of usage among nonuniformed mmr equal legitimate statistics across all platforms?

especially when you add in map voting :dead:do you even know why people run from certain maps on pc? :skip:its like league of legends when they add new jungle characters and the entire community bans them before even figuring out how to balance them properly

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y
all you got is conjecture. Im using stats and analysis based on the professional scene, which is how the game is balanced. Hanzo's never used and hasnt been used since launch. That means his skill ceiling is lower than other characters. Which means hes one of the worst characters in the game.

Its alright to be wrong brehs :manny:
You don't even understand the competitive scene

on that list from 4-9 there is only an approximate 20% swing - among those are majority attackers. shyt, Widowmakers, even in that two day usage chart lol, has the same attack usage as Soldier 76 :pachaha:

you're hiding behind 'facts' you don't even understand :mjlol:

edit: most teams don't even participate in what PO calls 'competitive' tourney's because they don't pay out more than what most guys/teams are making in independent tourneys or even their own streams yet

the only tourneys that've pulled in that kind of cake were the release stuff, the last big one in europe about a week ago, and the korean runs - but you didn't even pull the korean lists

Daps
Y
You don't even understand the competitive scene

on that list from 4-9 there is only an approximate 20% swing - among those are majority attackers. shyt, Widowmakers, even in that two day usage chart lol, has the same attack usage as Soldier 76 :pachaha:

you're hiding behind 'facts' you don't even understand :mjlol:

coming from someone who thinks hanzos good this literally means nothing. Its cool breh, you can like your trash characters, I like zenny

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
coming from someone who thinks hanzos good this literally means nothing. Its cool breh, you can like your trash characters, I like zenny
I said Hanzo's ult is one of the best in the game - and that as a sniper, he's trumped in competitive scene by widowmaker for reasons everyone can agree on

for all the reasons some of yal were complaining about, none of those were why he's not used in tourneys

"not helping on the objective"
"sitting in the back not hitting shyt"
"whiffing ults"

those are just bad kids in quick match

that's got nothing to do with mobility vs widowmaker, range, point ^ click, and a team wall hack.

Daps
I said Hanzo's ult is one of the best in the game - and that as a sniper, he's trumped in competitive scene by widowmaker for reasons everyone can agree on

for all the reasons some of yal were complaining about, none of those were why he's not used in tourneys

"not helping on the objective"
"sitting in the back not hitting shyt"
"whiffing ults"

those are just bad kids in quick match

that's got nothing to do with mobility vs widowmaker, range, point ^ click, and a team wall hack.

except the only reason widow was used before was because she had no weaknesses. Now she does, but hanzo's still not being used, snipers aint shyt anymore. And I have the facts to back it up. If what youre saying about that site is true (which is the first ive heard about it) then post some receipts.

if you want to go over the ult again, its garbage compared to other ults in pretty much every situation. It has a huge callout, it covers a very thin aoe (that dragons small af compared to dvas self destruct or the range of winstons ult) and its easily avoidable. All you have to do is move three feet, and if youre not in position to do that then youre in a corridor. And if youre in a corridor the ONLY other teammate who should be near you is mercy if she's in your pocket and even then a well coordinated team will have a guardian angel to escape to. So AT BEST against a well coordinated team your ult can kill one person in a very specific situation. The only other time its useful is when combined with zayra's mei's or reins and that can be said about literally every ult in the game. It isnt clearing an objective other than maybe a payload (and again, every other aoe ult clears out the area way better), the dragons hitbox is way to thin. You dont have to run to cover like you do with other clearout ults.

I aint talking about this anymore so hopefully you learned something. if not :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
except the only reason widow was used before was because she had no weaknesses. Now she does, but hanzo's still not being used, snipers aint shyt anymore. And I have the facts to back it up. If what youre saying about that site is true (which is the first ive heard about it) then post some receipts.

if you want to go over the ult again, its garbage compared to other ults in pretty much every situation. It has a huge callout, it covers a very thin aoe (that dragons small af compared to dvas self destruct or the range of winstons ult) and its easily avoidable. All you have to do is move three feet, and if youre not in position to do that then youre in a corridor. And if youre in a corridor the ONLY other teammate who should be near you is mercy if she's in your pocket and even then a well coordinated team will have a guardian angel to escape to. So AT BEST against a well coordinated team your ult can kill one person in a very specific situation. The only other time its useful is when combined with zayra's mei's or reins and that can be said about literally every ult in the game. It isnt clearing an objective other than maybe a payload (and again, every other aoe ult clears out the area way better), the dragons hitbox is way to thin. You dont have to run to cover like you do with other clearout ults.

I aint talking about this anymore so hopefully you learned something. if not :manny:
What weakness? :russ:

Her 'nerf' only effected the people that sucked with her to begin with. If you were ever a good sniper, you're STILL landing those massive point and click super powerful headshots in rapid succession. The nerf only changed the fact that she could one shot body shot kill people. That's not a nerf to anyone who ever got picked up for a competitive team as a sniper.

Planet Overwatch is only popular because of the 'select few' (streamers, personalities, etc) who had access to the closed beta realized the money in creating the damn site in the same vein as Planet Destiny - which still does numbers despite the wildly varying quality of content. It shouldn't even be held as more regarded than the reddit page.

And first off, you were straight up lying about Hanzo's ult to start off, so lets just observe that :francis:
breh i never play hanzo and get kills with it when i use it. that doesnt mean anything, pugs are trash. If you compare it to other aoe ults it doesnt do as much damage and isnt nearly as big. If you compare it to other damage dealing ults its laughable how little damage it does. It has a loud callout and unless youre stuck in a corridor you can easily get outof its way. It doesnt clear an objective like dvas or winstons. It doesnt deal damage like reapers or pharahs. its trash and the only good thing about it is it charges fast.

only ones i can think of that are worse are roadhogs and tracers but even with hers at least its a guaranteed kill on a tank.
1) The radius is 4 fukking meters :francis::francis::francis: Those are the same dimensions as Zayra's Graviton Surge. And considering length? Its the largest damage dealing ultimate in the game.

2) 200 damage per second, with damage increased the closer you are to the center. Also goes through Reinhardt's and Winston's shields :beli: other ults are losing a significant portion of their damage just chipping through that first.

3) Did you know that every ult in the game has a loud callout on activation :krs:

4) Positioning for any ult is essential, obviously :ld: but how many other ults can get you a triple from your spawn room? I'll wait :ld:

5) Refer to 2 and 4 - because if people think they can sit inside of Hanzo's ult, then either they're idiots or you're lining them up perfectly. If that shyt comes through your payload, you have to move or die. If you're trying to cap the objective and that dragon comes through, you either have to move or accept the fact that you're gonna have a long walk back after you die.

6) Not only does it do more damage, but it can't be blocked like Pharah and Reaper's can. Also, you don't have to be exposed to deal damage like Reaper and Pharah do. Reaper says die die die and everyone knows to kill Reaper to stop it. Pharah says justice rains from above, people know to shoot her. Damage comes directly from them - if you know where the damage is coming from, you can stop them before its too late. That option doesn't exist in Hanzo's ult. A Reinhardt can't block it. Immediate cover isn't as easily identified if positioned correctly (every hanzo ult should come through a wall at an angle imo).

D.Va is my 3rd most used character and honestly... she might have the worst ultimate in the game right now. Unless you're air dropping your mech in, its way too easy to see coming and avoid. The charge time will even let a lucio casually save everyone with a beat drop of his own or something. Its trash. Its only good for zoning right now. Even then its pretty weak if you've got a reinhardt that knows how to tank it.

In conclusion :mjpls: Hanzo's ult at the very least ain't trash

but if you think it is :sas2: