Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:dahell:

Hanzo's basically a sniper and can pick off enemies from a far. Everyone doesn't need to play in your face aggressive.

Hanzo is not worth the time wasted when you could be defending the point much more effectively with someone else

Unless you are a damn god with hanzo which lets be real here no one is running an aimbot

In short he's fukking garbage in a competitive match

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Ptr means nothing and only a small % of people who play this game are on it. I wouldnt stress about something that doesnt even save/carry over to live version when the game gets patched.

Bigger player base will get you better matches.

Also the only way you have all the cosmetic shyt by now is if you are level 150+ or bought boxes. Which is it :leostare:

Of course ptr dosent carry over, but I like winning so I'm gonna care

I didn't say cosmetic for every character

I said for every character you play. I only play 3 characters and I'm happy with what I have so I don't have any reason to care about xp again

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
S'not all that hard...just can't be blowed while playing :laff:

:smh: Okay

I just don't see the point in sniper hero when you can be much more effective at defending a point or pushing a payload with a soldier 76, junkrat, reaper or pharah. Or be annoying as fukk as a tracer/genji. Or even as an extra tank/double support. You can put so much more consistent pressure on a team with those heros than a sniper

So many times where we are in a team fight over a point and it's basically 5v6 because someone decided to be a sniper and completely out of range to be able to contest the point or deny spacing to someone on the enemy team because well if they was any closer the sniper would get destroyed

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hanzo is not worth the time wasted when you could be defending the point much more effectively with someone else

Unless you are a damn god with hanzo which lets be real here no one is running an aimbot

Have fun doing that in 50 ranked unless you consistently hitting heads
:smh: Okay

I just don't see the point in sniper hero when you can be much more effective at defending a point or pushing a payload with a soldier 76, junkrat, reaper or pharah. Or be annoying as fukk as a tracer/genji. Or even as an extra tank/double support. You can put so much more consistent pressure on a team with those heros than a sniper

So many times where we are in a team fight over a point and it's basically 5v6 because someone decided to be a sniper and completely out of range to be able to contest the point or deny spacing to someone on the enemy team because well if they was any closer the sniper would get destroyed
you mad as hell :mjlol:

sorry you never had a good sniper on your team :skip: maybe one day

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
you mad as hell :mjlol:

sorry you never had a good sniper on your team :skip: maybe one day

Why would I be mad? defending my point of view does not mean I'm mad.

Can someone explain why having a sniper is so important compared to other heros since there is disagreement?

I legit wanna know since I see people who pick snipers usually get told to pick someone else

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm done playing while on pain meds. :snoop: nikka be geeked up slurring and losing. I had a great run today.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Can someone explain why having a sniper is so important compared to other heros since there is disagreement?

I legit wanna know since I see people who pick snipers usually get told to pick someone else

There's nothing worst than being out there in the field, and die just to see a nikka missing shots hiding and shyt.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
There's nothing worst than being out there in the field, and die just to see a nikka missing shots hiding and shyt.

Exactly, when his ass could have been on the point, contesting or extending overtime until the team respawns or doing anything else to help prevent the team from dying

Instead he completely out of position just to do minimal damage because I rarely ever see healers get picked off by snipers because they're smart enough to not in line of sight

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:what:

In addition to being a sniper, his one wall hack arrow is helpful. And his ultimate can take out an entire squad if you place it right

Daps
:what:

In addition to being a sniper, his one wall hack arrow is helpful. And his ultimate can take out an entire squad if you place it right

only way youre taking anyone out with his ult is if the other teams trash breh. Legitimately one of the worst in the game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

most snipers get told to pick someone else simply because they fukking suck

i said straight up that you must not know what its like to have a good sniper on your team and its pretty fukking obvious that you've never had one if you're making these kinds of complaints

the amount of effort a team needs to make to stop a single good sniper in this game is massive. it becomes an objective in itself.
only way youre taking anyone out with his ult is if the other teams trash breh. Legitimately one of the worst in the game
??

Hanzo's ult is probably the best in the game. i don't understand how you can call it trash when it has a massive aoe, at the very least it zones out EVERYONE, it doesn't require you to be exposed at all to use/can be peakshot, and it charges ridiculously fast too.

if you AREN'T killing someone with it, you probably ain't shyt.