Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Is there any reason to play PTR ?

not really unless you just enjoy ranked. i've been grinding ptr because ranked is a bit more serious than quick match.

i figure quick match is worthless outside of xp so i may as well play ranked on ptr

i mean the matches seem to always be much more intense so i'm happy with it

Whats the most eliminations ya'll have gotten?

57 with pharah, 25 kill streak

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In the middle of the worst slump of my young Overwatch career :wow:

Putting up 12-7 as D.Va :scust:

Going 0-12 as Mercy :scust:

Can't even break even on Pharah and Soldier 76 :huhldup:

Playing like trash on every map with every character right now :bryan:

that was me you was playing with

that shyt was like 3vs6 man

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
No ranks in the game yet, what are you talking about?

Play on the ptr.

If you already have all the cosmetic shyt you want for the characters you play there is literally no reason to ever play quick match unless you want a "fun and friendly gaming environment"

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that insists on playing hanzo or widowmaker knowing damn well you could be more of a presence as someone else should be ashamed of themselves :upsetfavre:

I have some of my best games as Hanzo and Widowmaker...Sniping has always been my favorite thing in FPS.

I get live with Lucio and Torbjorn though...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that insists on playing hanzo or widowmaker knowing damn well you could be more of a presence as someone else should be ashamed of themselves :upsetfavre:
:dahell:

Hanzo's basically a sniper and can pick off enemies from a far. Everyone doesn't need to play in your face aggressive.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Play on the ptr.

If you already have all the cosmetic shyt you want for the characters you play there is literally no reason to ever play quick match unless you want a "fun and friendly gaming environment"
Ptr means nothing and only a small % of people who play this game are on it. I wouldnt stress about something that doesnt even save/carry over to live version when the game gets patched.

Bigger player base will get you better matches.

Also the only way you have all the cosmetic shyt by now is if you are level 150+ or bought boxes. Which is it :leostare: