Official Overwatch Thread

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they nerf based only on super high level play because I can assure you the average Zarya does not play like that.

I have a feeling they will as they do this with dam near all e-sports type games. How they go about it I don't know.. it could be 1) shorter shield duration or 2) nerfed damage ratio is what I'm thinking. Hopefully not both :scust:

And its like to a degree I could understand if they do nerf her but she does have counters like any other hero such as Reinhardt, Reaper, Mei, etc. From what I observe though, its just that dudes want to lock in with one guy for the entire game then bytch when they lose but its because your not adapting fool. Another thing is I think a lot of the complaints come from people thinking their better than what they are so when they get that work they feel all insecure and fragile like "its impossible.. I'm the fukking best!.. no way I should have gotten shyt on like this.. it must be my team :mjcry:" :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If you pick Genji you better be doing work and stealing health packs from behind their lines :childplease: if you die YOU die - if I die I can't revive 4 people after a junkrat throws all yal trash hoes in the bushes :ufdup:

That's exactly what I was doing on industries. Trying to flank on the right side because because everyone perches on the higher levels on defense near A. I clear on the right and try to reach the health pack thats in that garage below. bytch ass Soldier right there waiting for it to spawn and just steals it. Of course I get killed :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why are they nerfing Zayra? Not like she is invincible. Her abilities aren't long and the cool down is long. And her Ult is kinda flawed because you can still attack while caught in her gravity vortex.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i just downloaded the overwatch test center client and i'm playing the beta version of the competitive mode. I just healed for 62% of the damage my team took as Lucio in the first match :mjlol: apparently you have 10 "placement" matches and then it places you at a specific skill level/rank