Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so should i just skip S1 and go straight to S2? or do i need to S1 to understand

And if you feel like Buffy ain't for you, I suggest Angel (which was a successful spin off to Buffy)

Angel goes hard starting from the 1st season but for me that doesn't happen until episode 9 where Joss Whedon gets into his a$$hole mode. Angel doesn't lose steam till maybe Season 3s story line but it comes back full force half way through it and stays that way till series finale.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Im worried season 4 of BB isn't going to be available on instant until the 5th season starts...

:sadcam:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
So is Breaking Bad that good? I need a new show man....

cheryl-cole-yes-gif5zjfd.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Ayo is the Invincible Iron Man worth watching? I keep reading the reviews on Netflix and I'm a bit skeptical about checking it out.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
I know some of these have been posted before, but this is what I've watched recently

Knuckle- Awesome documentary about bare knuckle boxing in Ireland
Jens Pulver: Driven- Heartbreaking tale of Mixed Martial Artist Jens Pulver documenting his last run in the UFC
Liberty Kid- Follows the story of two kids who lose their jobs post 9/11.. Meh
Poolhall Junkies- Updated version of The Hustler, Personal favorite of mine.
Serpico- Classic Pacino as a non-corruptible cop

Only one I regret watching is Liberty Kid... too many plot holes for me to enjoy

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I recommend the movie Puncture if y'all into drug related dramas. Chris Evans gives a good performance.

Yea i recommend this one too couple of pages back really good movie, ending was kinda :skip: though