Essential Official Netflix Thread

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Finished the 1st season of Breaking Bad and this is incredible....if what yall saying about every season getting better and better....

:krs:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Finished the 1st season of Breaking Bad and this is incredible....if what yall saying about every season getting better and better....

no one can dispute that every season gets better. The only thing that season 1 has over the other three seasons is that it can't be argued that it has any filler

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Especially seeing as it's a horror movie coming from Kevin Smith..
You know how all of his movies are arguably intelligent poop jokes? Although it's packed with dikk and pu$$y jokes, there's subtle truths and meaning which places said poop/fart/dikk/pu$$y jokes somehow under a different light than your typical potty humor.

Well this is the same thing only the fart jokes transitions great into horror cliches/stereotypes. He utilizes what we're used to in scary movies then spins it on its head while embedding a different kind of truth/meaning.

So if you've seen shyt like Jesus Camp, this movie's even doper cuz its actually more believable..

But that was basically a review without getting into the plot at all..

The movie's not going to be for everybody, as is all of Smith's films, but those who like it really love it. I don't you to cut yourself short of a movie experience.

Yeah I just saw it, shyt reminds me of Dogma and Clerks 2 (dialogue-wise) but with darker undertones. The ending to me could of been better but all in all it was :ehh:

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Yeah I just saw it, shyt reminds me of Dogma and Clerks 2 (dialogue-wise) but with darker undertones. The ending to me could of been better but all in all it was :ehh:

Have any of yall heard how Kevin Smith was originally going to end it?? lol

They were going to flip everybody on their heads at the end and ACTUALLY have the end of times occur lol the original ending actually continued through with the trumpets signaling the Rapture. After Cooper tells Keenan to shoot him, Cooper's chest explodes, followed by the remaining family members' chests exploding one by one, and then the remaining agents' chests exploding one by one. During these deaths, the ground shakes and splits, and Keenan curls up on the ground and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he sees the last agent killed with a giant sword coming out of his chest, which is being wielded by an enormous armored angel. The angel looks at Keenan, puts a finger to his lips, and says "shhhhh". The angel then flies off into the sky, and as the angel banks out of the picture the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse descend.

crazy shyt.. but Smith went on to say with that ending, 70% of the budget would have went towards the final 5 minutes of the movie lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

They were going to flip everybody on their heads at the end and ACTUALLY have the end of times occur lol the original ending actually continued through with the trumpets signaling the Rapture. After Cooper tells Keenan to shoot him, Cooper's chest explodes, followed by the remaining family members' chests exploding one by one, and then the remaining agents' chests exploding one by one. During these deaths, the ground shakes and splits, and Keenan curls up on the ground and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he sees the last agent killed with a giant sword coming out of his chest, which is being wielded by an enormous armored angel. The angel looks at Keenan, puts a finger to his lips, and says "shhhhh". The angel then flies off into the sky, and as the angel banks out of the picture the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse descend.

crazy shyt.. but Smith went on to say with that ending, 70% of the budget would have went towards the final 5 minutes of the movie lol

:rudy: Kevin Smith is trash. The movie sucked. Awful directing. The plot was less storytelling and more personal agenda driven. The bait and switch style shyt in it was really :comeon: You can tell the writing was trash because this movie does have quality actors though

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Yeah I read it about it on IMDB. He should of taken the risk and said fukk it let me end it this way.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

You gonna be eating good breh. It's one of the rare shows where every season is better than the last. I can't wait til season 4 comes on streaming....I'm starving out here :sadcam:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
§ansprix™;474670 said:
You gonna be eating good breh. It's one of the rare shows where every season is better than the last. I can't wait til season 4 comes on streaming....I'm starving out here :sadcam:
Go to 1channel.com make a free account. Go to tv shows type in breaking bad. Season 4 is there.