Essential Official Netflix Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just finished the first two seasons of Nip/Tuck. Should I continue or does this shyt jump the shark soon?

Weeds did after like 3 seasons and went to shyt, should I save myself the time?

After the 3rd season shyt just goes all over the place...it became a chore for me to watch it by that point..

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
the shows are good dont get me wrong but there not the :ooh: status that dudes make them out to be

in no particular order

Lost
Breaking Bad
Prison break

Friday Night Lights
The Office
Blue Mountain State
Workaholics
Weeds
The Walking dead
Heroes
Jericho
Dexter
Stargate Atlantis
Arrested Development
Breakout Kings
Sons of Anarchy
Sleeper Cell

White Collar
Mad Men
The Vampire Diaries

highligted ones are what u should watch first if u havent

Don't watch Heroes. It'll only end in tears.

Stop watching Dexter after Season 4.

I'm in the middle of watching season 2 of Buffy. I was kinda shocked how funny this show was.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Buffy wasn't my type of show but Angel was my shyt. I was :damn: with how season ended. fukk ass WB cancelling the show over some bullshyt. :smh:
Hell yeah cosign. They get to the end and me and my homie like what the fukk. 5 seasons just to close out with this powers that be bullshyt. That shyt with connor and cordelia was crazy though.

Daps
watching microcosmos :dwillhuh:

if you have hd and a really big screen, get high and watch this. Nature doc with really small cameras showing bugs. This shyt just changed my whole view of the life insects, seeing all the details of an ant drinking from a drop of water :ohmy:

snails having sex right now :gag:

plus there's almost no narration

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Skipped around a bunch for nip/tuck and upon finishing it was a pretty somber show but pretty cool. All I can really say is

Matt=completely fukking pathetic

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli: wait what am i missing something here? BUFFY? BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER? is a must watch? thought that was a chick show

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:beli: wait what am i missing something here? BUFFY? BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER? is a must watch? thought that was a chick show

That's what I always thought. After enough begging from the girlfriend I started watching it.

Season 1 was trash. It had some funny pieces here and there but the plots were awful.

Season 2 went from :obama: to :ooh: to :stylin: in about 12 episodes. Writing got much better and the show became less corny and more funny. Plus the special effects got better and the action sequences were pretty decent. Everything Whedon seems to touch (Buffy, Firefly, The Avengers) is dope.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Skipped around a bunch for nip/tuck and upon finishing it was a pretty somber show but pretty cool. All I can really say is

Matt=completely fukking pathetic

nikka!!!! FUUUUUUCK THAT nikka AND ANNNNNNNYBODY THAT LOVE HIM! :pacspit:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

nikka..don't judge until u watch it..it was one of the greatest TV shows of all time...trust me on that...Joss Whedon didn't direct the Avengers for nothing...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka!!!! FUUUUUUCK THAT nikka AND ANNNNNNNYBODY THAT LOVE HIM! :pacspit:

And to top it off he left that cute latina chick for the tranny AFTER she said she didn't love him. "you don't have to but my daughter is perfect!" :scusthov: Right after there was a scene where this heartless bytch gave up a kid since it would have scars. Dude did a lot of fukk nikka shyt but that takes the cake

fukk THAT nikka:angry: