Essential Official Netflix Thread

WuGambino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched a movie called No Mercy I believe it's a Japanese flick but anyway that shyt ending was :damn::sadcam::wtf: at the same time def recommend giving it a look

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i need that 5th season of mad men and the seasons 4&5 of breaking bad. netflix bullshytting wtf is taking so long?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched a movie called No Mercy I believe it's a Japanese flick but anyway that shyt ending was :damn::sadcam::wtf: at the same time def recommend giving it a look

Saw that a while back.

The hope spot for the movie was intense. I thought dude was going to save his daughter but the broad was dead the entire time :wtf:

Anyway if you like No Mercy, I strongly recommend Chaser.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
buy the dvd...its worth it

I think I just might. Question for anyone who watches it when it's airing on TV: Is it censored, or do they let the curses fly? Do they edit scenes out? I'm wondering if I should record season 5 when it airs or wait for it to come out on DVD.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:beli: wait what am i missing something here? BUFFY? BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER? is a must watch? thought that was a chick show
That's what I always thought. After enough begging from the girlfriend I started watching it.

Season 1 was trash. It had some funny pieces here and there but the plots were awful.

Season 2 went from :obama: to :ooh: to :stylin: in about 12 episodes. Writing got much better and the show became less corny and more funny. Plus the special effects got better and the action sequences were pretty decent. Everything Whedon seems to touch (Buffy, Firefly, The Avengers) is dope.
It's crazy the change in tone from season 1 til the series finale

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so should i just skip S1 and go straight to S2? or do i need to S1 to understand