But a friend recently recommended it and its actually really good

She's in it
erica-hubbard-profile.jpg

Think im in lovee :noah:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah, is it any good? I have been meaning to check it out.

Its some horror film directed by Kevin Film. Its about this crazy ass church based off those psycho's in Kentucky that always protest at funerals of servicemen. A whole of ppl from Breaking Bad is in it

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Season 1 isn't that long of a season..if i was u just skip to the Season 1 finale and then go on from there...thats what I did..

:childplease::childplease::childplease:
You potentially putting a dent into his amazing Breaking Bad experience.
IMO Watching from day 1 makes all of the development that much more meaningful and impactful (ie: Walt's transformation) . There's far too many :krs: moments in the first season to suggest anyone to skip.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
:why: :noah: damn now I may check it out just out of curiosity.

Especially seeing as it's a horror movie coming from Kevin Smith..
You know how all of his movies are arguably intelligent poop jokes? Although it's packed with dikk and pu$$y jokes, there's subtle truths and meaning which places said poop/fart/dikk/pu$$y jokes somehow under a different light than your typical potty humor.

Well this is the same thing only the fart jokes transitions great into horror cliches/stereotypes. He utilizes what we're used to in scary movies then spins it on its head while embedding a different kind of truth/meaning.

So if you've seen shyt like Jesus Camp, this movie's even doper cuz its actually more believable..

But that was basically a review without getting into the plot at all..

The movie's not going to be for everybody, as is all of Smith's films, but those who like it really love it. I don't you to cut yourself short of a movie experience.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:childplease::childplease::childplease:
You potentially putting a dent into his amazing Breaking Bad experience.
IMO Watching from day 1 makes all of the development that much more meaningful and impactful (ie: Walt's transformation) . There's far too many :krs: moments in the first season to suggest anyone to skip.

I thought u were talking about Buffy..lol Breaking Bad..YES start at season 1!!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anime series called Monster - It's about a doctor who saves a child's life. Fast forward 9 years and the kid is a serial killer and the doctor that saved him is trying to catch him.

Too lazy to go back and check if it's been recommended already but its good.