))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
no idea but it only makes sense after Missouri and TAMU left the conference ...both in terms of football and basketball.

And Memphis should try to join the SEC as well. Both teams have made great strides in football and basketball so its only right.
Agreed . I know it was rumored the BIG12 was looking at Houston .

And to think , these ignant posting dudes on here were calling for the dismantling of the BIG12 a few years ago ... thecoli, y’all :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Y’all ain’t won a damn thing since what 88? The hell you think you holding down? :dahell:. Now if you were to say Ohio St is always holding the B1G down in football you’d be right for once in your lifetime, but i know your dodo brain don’t think like that :francis:
They won the title in '89, bozo and most recently in 2013. :ufdup:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah this is wrong Chicago violence was WORST in the 80s and 90s DePaul still got the top talent to stay home back then between AAU coaches getting in a lot of these players ears,the money bag man and DePaul wanted to clean up there image i guarantee you a niqqa like Ronnie fields or Derrick Rose not getting in DePaul in 2021

:yeshrug: you can say it's wrong if you want. If you don't believe it plays a factor, I don't know what to tell you. It's why NYC has seen it's top kids leave the city for prep school instead of staying home.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Them cacs put all the blame on Liddell :scust:. We finna go through they social media accounts and find them like the feds found all them Trump supporters who stormed the capital
full
. How was Auburn twitter leading up to Gus departure?

i caught Twitter timeout because i said they need to punch that nikka in the face who sent those terrible messages

Loyola look flat out better than these dudes.

yep, that will happen when you have a seasoned team

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
DePaul has been the second best at recruiting behind Nova (Dave Leitao is just a terrible coach). Us, Seton hall, Providence fans be getting tight at the talent Leitao gets. A real coach like moser would be a problem.
If DePaul throw the bag at him I think he would make the jump people outside of Chicago don’t understand how popular DePaul basketball team is in Chicago

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who’s in your final 4 and who you got winning it all?
breh im a fukkin fool.

I had FSU, OSU, Illinois and Gonzaga in the final four. i drank the big 10 kool-aid this and last year . I had Illinois beating Gonzaga.

Now, I think its unequivocally Baylor, Gonzaga in the final. To round out the final four its between FSU (or Bama) and Loyola (or WVU) in my opinion. I dont think Ok state has a chance against Loyola. They may even lose tonight to Oregon St. And ive been stanning Ok state all year