))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc that’s what I was saying at the time and I still say it to this day ... the PAC12 is the conference that needs to consider other options, which include dissolution .

never want to see a major conference dissolved, but it’s some gripes from some of the teams that rest of the conference ain’t pulling their weight

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:salute: DroptopBuck

Only in the instance of that fukk that ass clown

its politics probably....they probably look at Houston like "what do we need you for"
kinda like how Florida wouldnt allow FSU in the SEC

it’s because they know Houston gets in it’s over for the big 12

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only in the instance of that fukk that ass clown

it’s because they know Houston gets in it’s over for the big 12

from what i read, UT would like houston for reasons outside sports.

Texas, though, might not be thinking about football particularly or sports generally in its public advocacy of Houston’s membership. UT wants to expand in Houston on more than 300 acres it purchased adjacent to a medical center it already has there. UH isn’t super crazy about more infringement on its home turf.

rest of big 12 like we already got enough texas, why allow another texas school to join and stock up on kids we should be getting

"The concern is, and where that comment is coming from, is if your northern schools put a southern school, and another school in Texas, in the same league, that essentially is going to pull recruits from all of us," Gundy said. "That’s what it comes down to."

"Anyone that’s not in Texas will have a more difficult time recruiting Texas if another Texas school gets in this league," he reiterated.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:usure: Javonte Smart and Trendon Watford gonna make like real tough for yall tmw eh
dikkinson might have to drop 30

LSU ain’t seen team defense like what Michigan’s gonna put on Em tomorrow. We’ll see how they respond.

Y’all ain’t won a damn thing since what 88? The hell you think you holding down? :dahell:. Now if you were to say Ohio St is always holding the B1G down in football you’d be right for once in your lifetime, but i know your dodo brain don’t think like that :francis:

Ain’t you sposed to be in time out? :wtf: What makes you think you can speak to the champs like that? You livin reckless right now.

i caught Twitter timeout because i said they need to punch that nikka in the face who sent those terrible messages

yep, that will happen when you have a seasoned team

Naa fukk’em. It’s foot to neck season. They shamed the B1G. And we treat @smitty22 the same way that fukk boy tweeted Lidell, so he’s used to it. :yeshrug: