))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
yup I already knew the area she was talking about. Vidor is where those white supremacists dragged James Byrd RIP by a trucc in 98. I’ll never be in that area without 2 poles

YOOOOOO! I thought he was dragged in Mississippi? Didn’t know it was Texas. I was 7 yr at the time. I remember black folks rolled up there with guns and the klan was out there. It was on tv. :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Zaga had a really strong out of conference schedule and smacked up everyone.

they just got beat by a great team :yeshrug:

Yeah but conference still weak as hell. Brehs have lost like 10 games in the past ten years in their conference

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The first deep Gonzaga tournament run was in ‘99, when Few was an assistant under Dan Monson. Monson then goes to Minnesota to replace Clem Haskins, who Gonzaga beat in the ‘99 tournament, and here we are today.

Gonzaga’s story is amazing and a national title would be a great capper. It’s a program that should not be where it is.

matt santangelo, richie frahm

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
only empirical data for now but that's why I said this coming draft will be real telling. Jalen Green balled his ass off in the gleague 18, 4, 3 on 46% and 37% from 3 in 15 games. There should be way more noise about that but crickets. Not a single thread on here. Barely any twitter mentions. No mention on any of the top sports shows. But guess what's going to be the lead story come Monday on all those shows. As a Wizards fan I hope Green falls because with our draft luck we not going get a top 5 pick anyways smh. If Lamelo played in college he'd probably been the #1 pick. The difference between going #1 and #3 is $10 million over the length of the rookie contract (also not including money lost in endorsement negotiations as we know there's a different branding when you're the "#1 pick"). He made $500k in that one year in Australia. RJ Hampton fell all the way to 24 only making $11 million on his rookie deal. A nice NCAA showing could have had him as a top 10 pick minimum which would be at least $10 million more than what he's making now and again not including endorsements.

Jalen Green can't buy this hype train

buhh buhh buhh dey needz da NCAA ... buhh buhh buh Da SHOT!!!:mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
All I'll say about this debate is what I've been saying since Cade started getting hype. I'm going need for ya'll nikkas to stop telling these dudes to skip college. They losing money long term by doing it. Jalen Green has been completely lost in the sauce. I guess we'll see come draft time but he def losing out on endorsement negotiations. An entire audience of ppl who should know who he is don't. And he balled the fukk out in the gleague too. He would have lit the college stage up. He even said he regret skipping college too.

Also they're not even making $500k in gleague like previously reported. I believe Jalen Green only got $250k and I think the rest of the balance is a college scholarship if he wants to go back and get a degree.

:deadmanny: