))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Loyola really exposed their gameplan on both sides of the floor. The ball screen with Kofi was useless all game. It was clogging everything up for the guards and resulted in Kofi's man forcing turnovers because Illinois clearly was just running that action just to run it. There was no secondary action and Kofi wasn't even screening anyone to begin with.

Then on defense, that elbow dribble hand-off action Loyola ran was so basic but so effective because Kofi wasn't moving to help off his man, and he wasn't stopping his man either.

That was an awful display of coaching right there
:mjlol:

My whole timeline salty af, hell of UofI grads pissed right now.

They should hire buddy from Loyola to coach after that embarrassment
Can’t really blame kofi because he only been playing basketball since high school so his basketball IQ isn’t that high that’s on coach Underwood

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the NCAA needs to give smaller schools a shot
the big east and big ten aint shyt. I would have rather seen teams like Western Kentucky, Weber State and Buffalo in the tournament over these overrated as power 5 schools

That “Power 5” shyt clearly doesn’t work in college basketball anymore, and they probably need to reevaluate how they weigh “lower conferences.”

The NCAA stays being outdated on this type of shyt though.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup. This matchup should not have happened in the 2nd Round/Game

In the regard, Illinois got fukked
still the fact of the matter is you are a team pegged to go to the final round. you should be able to beat or at least compete respectably with any team in front of you, including Gonzaga.
they didnt even look respectable vs L-IL

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
DePaul was good in the 90s too :hubie:DePaul and Miami football got the same problem both want to be seen as Ivy League schoos but the hood niqqas in there community got them good in basketball and football can’t speak for Miami but once DePaul let hood niqqas back the program will be good again :ehh:

It's not about letting hood nikkas in the program. Depaul is minutes away from the neighborhoods they're trying to get out of. Champaign and Chicago are two hours away. It's not far, but it's enough.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That “Power 5” shyt clearly doesn’t work in college basketball anymore, and they probably need to reevaluate how they weigh “lower conferences.”

The NCAA stays being outdated on this type of shyt though.
well said breh

in my opinion the amount of in conference games should be lowered. a team should only be able to schedule 10-12 in conference matchups...enough where they play their whole conference twice. Give the smaller schools enough of an opportunity to play better competition.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Loving what I am seeing from Baylor :mjcry:

The one team ranked ahead of us on defense is the team that just beat Illinois but they are 342nd in pace lol
I give yall a hard time but its cause i really like yall squad. If yall can be disciplined, keep Petty tamed and hit yall shots Gonzaga can get it from both yall and FSU
Nobody is safe right now period.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Gonzaga needs to come through at least once before I start to believe in them

every year it is the same story:
some good ooc wins early in the season, beating up on Pepperdine and Santa Clara the next 3 months, only to loose in the Elite Eight again

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
It's not about letting hood nikkas in the program. Depaul is minutes away from the neighborhoods they're trying to get out of. Champaign and Chicago are two hours away. It's not far, but it's enough.
Yeah this is wrong Chicago violence was WORST in the 80s and 90s DePaul still got the top talent to stay home back then between AAU coaches getting in a lot of these players ears,the money bag man and DePaul wanted to clean up there image i guarantee you a niqqa like Ronnie fields or Derrick Rose not getting in DePaul in 2021