))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Gonzaga needs to come through at least once before I start to believe in them

every year it is the same story:
some good ooc wins early in the season, beating up on Pepperdine and Santa Clara the next 3 months, only to loose in the Elite Eight again
Well I woulda agreed except they damn near beat UNC in the title game. This year they gotta finish the job

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Flattop big 10

Ion understand how DePaul has been :trash::trash: since they 80s heydays. Chicago is full of hoopers, Illinois is full of hoopers.
DePaul has been the second best at recruiting behind Nova (Dave Leitao is just a terrible coach). Us, Seton hall, Providence fans be getting tight at the talent Leitao gets. A real coach like moser would be a problem.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it’s definitely evident now that the BIG12 was the best conference
yup. like i was telling homie i'd love to see UH go up against Kansas, WVU, Oklahoma St, WVU, Baylor twice a season. They'd have at least 5 more Ls on their record right now
imagine the best defensive ranking against teams like tulsa, USF, UCF, fukkin Tulane and Tulsa having any meaning to it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Michigan gotta hold it down like usual when the rest of you bozos in the Big 14 embarrass yourselves and the conference. :stopitslime:
:usure: Javonte Smart and Trendon Watford gonna make like real tough for yall tmw eh
dikkinson might have to drop 30

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
unless Liver returns we need to see Baylor vs Gonzaga. fukk these other schools

we need a Bama Zaga Baylor Houston final four stylistically

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
yup. like i was telling homie i'd love to see UH go up against Kansas, WVU, Oklahoma St, WVU, Baylor twice a season. They'd have at least 5 more Ls on their record right now
imagine the best defensive ranking against teams like tulsa, USF, UCF, fukkin Tulane and Tulsa having any meaning to it
Did Houston ever get a formal invitation to the BIG12?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Michigan gotta hold it down like usual when the rest of you bozos in the Big 14 embarrass yourselves and the conference. :stopitslime:
Y’all ain’t won a damn thing since what 88? The hell you think you holding down? :dahell:. Now if you were to say Ohio St is always holding the B1G down in football you’d be right for once in your lifetime, but i know your dodo brain don’t think like that :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did Houston ever get a formal invitation to the BIG12?
no idea but it only makes sense after Missouri and TAMU left the conference ...both in terms of football and basketball.

And Memphis should try to join the SEC as well. Both teams have made great strides in football and basketball so its only right.