WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Iowa could beat them. Not saying they will but its a dangerous revenge spot
Houston could beat them if they slow down the pace
FSU could also beat them

Only hopes in my opinion. Baylor too undersized and undisciplined lately I think. Alabama starts off too slow.

Gonzaga and Iowa played in December in South Dakota after the Zags had a 2 week COVID pause. Gonzaga lead from start to finish and won by 11.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Loyola really exposed their gameplan on both sides of the floor. The ball screen with Kofi was useless all game. It was clogging everything up for the guards and resulted in Kofi's man forcing turnovers because Illinois clearly was just running that action just to run it. There was no secondary action and Kofi wasn't even screening anyone to begin with.

Then on defense, that elbow dribble hand-off action Loyola ran was so basic but so effective because Kofi wasn't moving to help off his man, and he wasn't stopping his man either.

That was an awful display of coaching right there
:mjlol:

My whole timeline salty af, hell of UofI grads pissed right now.

They should hire buddy from Loyola to coach after that embarrassment

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Flattop big 10

Ion understand how DePaul has been :trash::trash: since they 80s heydays. Chicago is full of hoopers, Illinois is full of hoopers.
DePaul was good in the 90s too :hubie:DePaul and Miami football got the same problem both want to be seen as Ivy League schoos but the hood niqqas in there community got them good in basketball and football can’t speak for Miami but once DePaul let hood niqqas back the program will be good again :ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Iowa doesn't have the defense to beat Gonzaga. Bama has a top defense and can get hot from 3 so we def have a chance

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
All year Dosunmu was hyped as the next Victor Olidipo. He definitely hurt his draft stock and I honestly never saw anything special from him all year.

With Kofi, he doesn’t have good conditioning. And I honestly don’t see how traditional big men like him, Garza, & dikkinson can play at the next level because the NBA has gone so far away from that style.

That flabby center from Loyola would
Be a better draft pick because he can rebound, excellent passer, sorta like the joker..

Ayo will be fine breh....scouts don’t put stock on the tournament esp this year

and I don’t think Kofi was ever highly regarded by scouts, he’s one of those dudes that has together a impressive pre workout’s to get top 15-20 looks...

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Ayo will be fine breh....scouts don’t put stock on the tournament esp this year

and I don’t think Kofi was ever highly regarded by scouts, he’s one of those dudes that has together a impressive pre workout’s to get top 15-20 looks...
Yeah if you look at mock drafts kofi is not even on there in the first or second round he should come back