))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Jalen Green can't buy this hype train
He doesn't need to as more people actually knew who he was before the college season even started unlike Suggs ... which is why he can skip collegiate basketball all together and still be regarded as a top 5 player in his class ... Suggs was the one needing to play catch up here :yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Best game i seen college in YEARSSSS brehs

Same. I was thinking the samething. Good basketball, good ball movement, good shots, clutch shots. Advanced players.
Great game, but I still say Villanova - Carolina 5 years ago beats it. Cause that was in the championship game with Villanova hit that game winner 3-pointer.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you believe me if I said I was giving a girl backshots facing the tv as this was playing and we both went “OHHHHH” at the same time when he sunk that?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
SeveralFancyIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif
Why I like Suggs is how fast he pushed the roc up the court dude did not give any type of time for them to set up a defense. 3 to 4 players were just turning around by time he was rising :banderas:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing moment last night. Probably the greatest sports moment of the pandemic. My only complaint is Raftery with that onions shyt. I’m tired of his catch phrases:mjtf:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Wow first game worth watching this post season, heck this whole season. Felt good to enjoy a college basketball game again.

Tense well played basketball through out the game. Inside and outside scoring. Iso plays and ball movement. Love high level bball:blessed:
Men’s tourney has been so trash by and large . You’re right, last night’s game was that high level ish college basketball used to have on a regular basis.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nonsense ....nikka is a literal NCAA conference employee advocating for these kids to skip making actual money so that they can subsidize his paychecks :picard: sad when you really think about how deep the exploitative mindset has permeated collegiate athletics
green will be drafted ahead of him, probably have a better career. Were these NCAA lovin cacs saying this about Luka, who didnt have NCAA exposure and has lapped his draft class?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You can't let a dude get a running start like that though. The contest I understand you don't wanna foul and he end up on the line. Somebody coulda picked him before half court at least 3/4 court though. That woulda made it hard to get off a good rhythm shot. I hear you though. A lot to process there. I'm probably more mad at the last shot chance in regulation though. Call a timeout and set up a good shot
yeah they definitely could have made it more difficult by not allowing that straight line run, agreed.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clutch shot from distance but i think ucla and most teams in general are so scared theyll get called for a foul they end up playing matador defense and giving up a clean look in situations like that. 34 puts his hands up then dives out of the way.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Amazing moment last night. Probably the greatest sports moment of the pandemic. My only complaint is Raftery with that onions shyt. I’m tired of his catch phrases:mjtf:
:russ: I love them. Raftery is my favorite college commentator though, along with Gus. I certainly don't miss the curmudgeonly commentary of ol Billy Packer in these championship games. He would have absolutely ruined this moment.