))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Suggs>Cade
Jalen Green can't buy this hype train
All I'll say about this debate is what I've been saying since Cade started getting hype. I'm going need for ya'll nikkas to stop telling these dudes to skip college. They losing money long term by doing it. Jalen Green has been completely lost in the sauce. I guess we'll see come draft time but he def losing out on endorsement negotiations. An entire audience of ppl who should know who he is don't. And he balled the fukk out in the gleague too. He would have lit the college stage up. He even said he regret skipping college too.

Also they're not even making $500k in gleague like previously reported. I believe Jalen Green only got $250k and I think the rest of the balance is a college scholarship if he wants to go back and get a degree.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
They didn't struggle tonight lol. UCLA played out of their minds.

great spacing open shots they played well as a team missed done shot I thought they would make definitely had a chance just a great shot at the end

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The "best game ever" is a matter of perspective but this game had literally everything.

Neck-and-neck from start to finish, great shooting, great passing, strong defense, copious midrange, threes, post play, poster dunks, poster blocks, huge clutch shots, stars playing like stars, overtime, buzzer beater.....both teams played INCREDIBLE basketball and it was all to play in the title game.

Anyone who thinks this game was lacking is nitpicking like a motherfukker.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
kinda, but there was no tourney last year. A year ago, most of the lottery woulda been guys not in the tourney at all.

The person who I thought the lack of a tourney would impact most was Patrick Williams (and Devin Vassell) because I thought Florida State was gonna win it all.
yeah bro, no one will care about this if Green has a monster rookie season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
good point. UCLA has had a god tier run this tournament
Since they were an 11-seed people were treating them like they weren't good, but all these kids were elite players, 4-star recruits who just took a while to get it together this season but could beat anyone once they figured it out. They weren't your typical scrappy low seed, they were just as talented as the teams they were beating.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m not talking about their rookie seasons. I’m referring to their respective draft stocks
When they work these kids out, we will see. The Pat Williams use case is a prime example that impressing teams in their workouts >>> the tournament

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
All I'll say about this debate is what I've been saying since Cade started getting hype. I'm going need for ya'll nikkas to stop telling these dudes to skip college. They losing money long term by doing it. Jalen Green has been completely lost in the sauce. I guess we'll see come draft time but he def losing out on endorsement negotiations. An entire audience of ppl who should know who he is don't. And he balled the fukk out in the gleague too. He would have lit the college stage up. He even said he regret skipping college too.

Also they're not even making $500k in gleague like previously reported. I believe Jalen Green only got $250k and I think the rest of the balance is a college scholarship if he wants to go back and get a degree.
Lmao @ this disgusting lie in the bolded ..

Old Head in here still trying to fight for this outdated logic :mjlol: nikka must be a booster and is now seeing his little scam of pimping these kids out to the highest bidder drying the fukk up...sad

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It ain't a marathon for Lonzo Ball and Markelle Fultz :francis:. Also the marathon argument could be used for going to college. G-league only paying them $250k and not $500k like ppl were saying. That ain't worth it
How much the NCAA paying them :lolbron:

...on the record that is