))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
48 hours is enough for these kids to rest, besides they only played 5 extra minutes not a big deal. They shot the ball poorly tonight, I would argue they got their bad game out of their system and survived.
Eh, they shot better than they did against USC and even had a better 3 pt day than against that team. You can easily contend that UCLA and USC are the first really good Ds they’ve seen in months.

the majority of that high percentage then and today stemmed from Timme being a flood gates to the rim. Baylor has the perimeter D AND multiple bodies that can bang with Timme. They can easily have a far worse day than they’ve did in the past two games

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I did actually. There is only 1 title game in the last 18 years that I didnt watch and ironically that was Gonzaga vs Unc. No way in hell Michigan vs Louisville was a better game than UNC vs Nova. shyt, Duke vs Wisconsin was better than that
It’s all opinions my boy, that game was way too memorable for a 16 year old me than that Nova-UNC one, and I’m a Tar Heels fan.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That L is everlasting, especially when they played that damn well. shyt happened to me before as a coach.
:mjcry: