))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wtf would he go way out there for?:hhh:

Should've played for the town:wow:
We went to the last eligible final four, was the best program in the SEC for 3 years, had his homie committed and about to have 3 straight guards/wings in the top 16 picks....

Fresno aint even top 5 in their state breh

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
3 secs on the clock and they let this man run into a rhythm 3 no ball pressure whatsoever. After fighting to tie it again.

And then the stupid coach burning timeouts nonstop in overtime but won't call a timeout for the game winner at the end of regulation. I was hoping UCLA would pull it off but they deserve to lose with some of the things they did.

UCLA shoulda stayed in that zone too when they was switching man they was giving zaga mismatches to exploit. Zaga took advantage of the errors as they should. Great game though.
Yeah they had literally no one that could even halt Timme on switches, and Zags was cold as hell from 3.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t see how Gonzaga doesn’t come out flat Monday

No way can you come off a high like that and be ready in 48 hours

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Can’t see how Gonzaga doesn’t come out flat Monday

No way can you come off a high like that and be ready in 48 hours
they play a really small rotation too. starting 5 played the entire OT and most of the second half if I remember correctly.

Could see it being close the first half and Baylor's deeper rotation killing em in the second

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fukk it I would’ve collapsed on the floor if I was UCLA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
did it hurt Lamelo?

kinda, but there was no tourney last year. A year ago, most of the lottery woulda been guys not in the tourney at all.

The person who I thought the lack of a tourney would impact most was Patrick Williams (and Devin Vassell) because I thought Florida State was gonna win it all.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
they play a really small rotation too. starting 5 played the entire OT and most of the second half if I remember correctly.

Could see it being close the first half and Baylor's deeper rotation killing em in the second
48 hours is enough for these kids to rest, besides they only played 5 extra minutes not a big deal. They shot the ball poorly tonight, I would argue they got their bad game out of their system and survived.