))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
3 secs on the clock and they let this man run into a rhythm 3 no ball pressure whatsoever. After fighting to tie it again.

And then the stupid coach burning timeouts nonstop in overtime but won't call a timeout for the game winner at the end of regulation. I was hoping UCLA would pull it off but they deserve to lose with some of the things they did.

UCLA shoulda stayed in that zone too when they was switching man they was giving zaga mismatches to exploit. Zaga took advantage of the errors as they should. Great game though.
it’s hard to play too much more defense in that situation lol look where dude shyt it from. you press up too far and aggressive you might even put dude on the line.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
it’s hard to play too much more defense in that situation lol look where dude shyt it from. you press up too far and aggressive you might even put dude on the line.

You can't let a dude get a running start like that though. The contest I understand you don't wanna foul and he end up on the line. Somebody coulda picked him before half court at least 3/4 court though. That woulda made it hard to get off a good rhythm shot. I hear you though. A lot to process there. I'm probably more mad at the last shot chance in regulation though. Call a timeout and set up a good shot

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
only other nikka I know of in college that can hit that pass is Cooper. If Suggs got Cooper level vision with the dribble he got and pretty decent defense (today wasn't a good showing for that), you gotta take him top 3 IMO. I had him like 5th or even outside of top 5 maybe before this tourney

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nah he said he was already committed to Auburn before the GLeague had hit him up

breh wasnt gonna go to Fresno anyways man, cmon lol
Wtf would he go way out there for?:hhh:

Should've repped that 559 and played for the town:wow: