))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
3 secs on the clock and they let this man run into a rhythm 3 no ball pressure whatsoever. After fighting to tie it again.

And then the stupid coach burning timeouts nonstop in overtime but won't call a timeout for the game winner at the end of regulation. I was hoping UCLA would pull it off but they deserve to lose with some of the things they did.

UCLA shoulda stayed in that zone too when they was switching man they was giving zaga mismatches to exploit. Zaga took advantage of the errors as they should. Great game though.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Mad at what? They struggled against a UCLA team from wire to wire. Baylor is more athletic, better around the perimeter and just as physical. I wanted Baylor and Gonzaga to play so the two best teams all year could settle who's better.
And the zags been blowing everyone else out
I figured ucla would give them problems

Every matchup different, just cuz this game got tight don't mean a thing

Better chance of zags by 15

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC

I may be wilding out but every time I watch him I’m impressed. Athletic, tough, handle, vision, defense, hustle, IQ, shot creating, shot making. Can’t think of too many guards I’ve seen that had a complete package like this coming out of college

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And the zags been blowing everyone else out
I figured ucla would give them problems

Every matchup different, just cuz this game got tight don't mean a thing

Better chance of zags by 15
Zags aren't getting credit for how well they played. UCLA had a perfect game. They were hitting EVERYTHING and Gonzaga didn't choke and still kept humming along on offense. Gonzaga showed a ton of heart.