Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyler need to get his shyt together, breh was out there lackadaisical giving no fukks for 3 Quarters. Then turned it on for about 10 minutes and snatches a W. Against a competent team that games ends up 35-7 or some shyt. Does breh just not care?
It's starting to become a trend.I think football's just a job to Kyler.If ownership don't have the guts to axe Kliff Kingsbury & GM Steve Keim, I wouldn't be shocked if Kyler's playing minor league baseball a few years from now.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's starting to become a trend.I think football's just a job to Kyler.If ownership don't have the guts to axe Kliff Kingsbury & GM Steve Keim, I wouldn't be shocked if Kyler's playing minor league baseball a few years from now.

Michael Bidwill rewarded mediocrity when he extended Keim and Kingsbury until 2027. They have no motivation to get better. They got their money guaranteed. Kliff's offense never flowed well, but Kyler and Hopkins talent bailed him out.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Michael Bidwill rewarded mediocrity when he extended Keim and Kingsbury until 2027. They have no motivation to get better. They got their money guaranteed. Kliff's offense never flowed well, but Kyler and Hopkins talent bailed him out.
For a man who was touted to be innovative and creative, KK’s offensive looks real basic and predictable. Kyler did one fukking bootleg all game. It was a success but Kliff abandoned it. Payton would get the max out of Kyler and this team but he isn’t coming hear with that doofus Keim. Bidwill is a fukking meddling idiot as well who awarded a drunk with poor drafting skills.

Zach Allen and Byron Murphy are coming to their own and no extended yet. Murphy shut down both Adam and Kupp and is emerging to be our shutdown cb and watch him leave. fukk Keim.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Kingsbury the bigger issue.... but you nikkas that was tellin me he better than Lamar last season kindly keep y'all mouth shut and dont ever EVER talk about Lamar like dat again :umad: we aint forget that MVP campaign :umad:

Kyler look like a different player when DHop not out there extendin plays and makin stupid catches :huhldup: DHop top 3 WR don't @ me

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Dhop should be in the hall of fame just based on how bad his teams are without him

Kyler literally went from a potential mvp candidate to barely top 15 QB last season once DHop got hurt

Kyler still plays the NFL like he's playing intramural football :francis:

He doesn't seem to care enough about the technical aspects of the game - anticipating blitzes pre-snap, recognizing the coverage and being able to attack it, etc.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The defense carried in the Panthers game. Still not a lot of confidence in the offense with Kliff, but they're still at least 2-2. If they're .500 when Hopkins returns, it won't be a bad position to be in.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They way KYLER was acting on the sidelines, I don’t see Kliff being here next year. He’s fed up with his antics as well. Bidwill made a huge mistake in extending him.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
They way KYLER was acting on the sidelines, I don’t see Kliff being here next year. He’s fed up with his antics as well. Bidwill made a huge mistake in extending him.

Bidwill is going to fire Kliff with at least 3 years left on his deal. I just don't see how they can keep him long term. Every year it's the same issues, same penalties, same 3 and out drives. He's not the offensive mind he was hyped up to be. He's been carried by Kyler and Hopkins offensive talent.

Going into the season, the offensive talent was clearly better than the defense talent, but Vance Joseph has been out coaching Kliff. Both sides had to deal with injures but the defense has been consistently better.

The offense had receiver issues but the defense had to deal with no corner depth, lack of pass rushing talent, and questions about young linebackers like Isaiah Simmons and Zaven Collins. Even with the issues on defense, Vance has put the Cardinals in position to win every game (outside of the Chiefs game). Kliff hasn't shown that he deserved any kind of extension.