Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Murray always shytz his pants in the clutch.I need to see this guy play cool, calm, and collected under pressure.Like I said in another thread, he only makes lucky miraculous plays when things break down and turn chaotic.That's playground shyt.You won't always be so lucky.Time for this guy to mature & show some composure.Shouldn't have slid until he was a yard beyond the 1st down marker.Cant teach instincts, tho.That's the area where he's most weak.Cardinals could've won this game if he had more game/spatial awareness.Crazy how the Cardinals bring in a kicker who can't kick from the left hash..and the game tying fg ends up being from the left hash.You can't make this shyt up:mjcry:
To late for that breh
elite_convertable.gif
:russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That Miami shyt happened in the first half of a game.Not with the game on the line.In that situation, you have to go all out..Yeah it's some folks out there with deep seated racism/skepticism for black QB's.We're probably a few generations from that fading out.Personally, I'm not all that impressed with him as a prospect.I think he's average to middle of the pack.Especially when he's not using his legs.Like I said, my heart's not really in this shyt anymore.I'm way more detached than what I used to be in terms of fanaticism.End of the day, Michael Bidwill's only loyal to his pocketbook.I'mma let him do him & i'mma just keep on marching forward with a passing interest.
You wrong breh. That actually was with the game on the line. Cause they went for it on 4th down to late in the 4th.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wrong breh. That actually was with the game on the line. Cause they went for it on 4th down to late in the 4th.
I stand corrected..But still, despite the injury, that was the right play to make in that situation.You can't play overly cautious.Especially with the game on the line.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I stand corrected..But still, despite the injury, that was the right play to make in that situation.You can't play overly cautious.Especially with the game on the line.
Ehh I see it as living to fight another day. As the smallest guy in the field he has to protect himself. He’s the least hit qb in the league (last year). He’s already have a label of being “injury prone”. Having him out 3 weeks isn’t a good look imo. Especially since our backup qb is hurt as well.z Still there’s no reason why he doesn’t do qb sneaks.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I see it as living to fight another day. As the smallest guy in the field he has to protect himself. He’s the least hit qb in the league (last year). He’s already have a label of being “injury prone”. Having him out 3 weeks isn’t a good look imo. Especially since our backup qb is hurt as well.z Still there’s no reason why he shouldn’t do a qb sneak.
No risk it, no biscuit.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
What’s crazy is Outside of a week 1 disaster the cardinals defense has actually been solid
Vance has done a good job. There were a lot of questions about the defense going into the season. Weak secondary, no pass rushing, struggling young talent like Zaven Collins and Isaiah Simmons. Even with the issues, the defense put them in position to win every game outside of the Kansas City game.