Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Murray and Jalen Hurts contrast in quarterback styles, but Sunday’s matchup offers excellent potential for offensive fireworks.

So far, through four games in 2022, Murray is on his way to throwing more passes than any other quarterback in NFL history this season, per Pro Football Talk.

Murray has thrown 173 passes this season, equating to 735 pass attempts in a 17-game season. That mark would break the NFL record of 727, set by Matthew Stafford with the 2012 Lions.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Tough game. Kyler had the game in his hands but made some mistakes. He missed Ertz wide open and he slid too early on that QB run which led to the failed fg. The Cardinals offense was more consistent overall though. They improved from last week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray always shytz his pants in the clutch.I need to see this guy play cool, calm, and collected under pressure.Like I said in another thread, he only makes lucky miraculous plays when things break down and turn chaotic.That's playground shyt.You won't always be so lucky.Time for this guy to mature & show some composure.Shouldn't have slid until he was a yard beyond the 1st down marker.Cant teach instincts, tho.That's the area where he's most weak.Cardinals could've won this game if he had more game/spatial awareness.Crazy how the Cardinals bring in a kicker who can't kick from the left hash..and the game tying fg ends up being from the left hash.You can't make this shyt up:mjcry:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tough game. Kyler had the game in his hands but made some mistakes. He missed Ertz wide open and he slid too early on that QB run which led to the failed fg. The Cardinals offense was more consistent overall though. They improved from last week.
The slide was fine he was about to get hit, the spike was inexplicable though I'm pretty sure he thought he got the 1st and didn't realize he didn't

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The slide was fine he was about to get hit, the spike was inexplicable though I'm pretty sure he thought he got the 1st and didn't realize he didn't
Nah that slide wasnt fine at that point in the game.You ram forward with a sense of desperation when the game's on the line like that.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I actually feel better about the Eagles game than the win against the Panthers. The offense actually showed some fight in the first half of the game and kept it competitive to the end. Not as many penalties either. The game was in Kyler's hands. He just had some mental errors at the end.

1 more game until Hopkins comes back and the season is far from over. The NFC is weaker this year.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah that slide wasnt fine at that point in the game.You ram forward with a sense of desperation when the game's on the line like that.
You starting to sound like those fakkits from ASFN (no saying you are) who’d would bring up any type of play to shyt on Kyler. They’re fukking insufferable to the point where this one fsggot is bringing up his green suit to shyt on his character. Clearly racism plays a part of the hate and nitpicking.

With that being said remember the last time he ram forward? Against Miami? He hurt his shoulder. If he got hurt then here comes the cries of he can’t stay healthy. Can’t win for losing.

Also I hate that he doesn’t take qb sneaks. 4th and inches and he lines up in the shotgun. Foh. I think he did it once in his NFL career and I watched almost every game he’s in.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I actually feel better about the Eagles game than the win against the Panthers. The offense actually showed some fight in the first half of the game and kept it competitive to the end. Not as many penalties either. The game was in Kyler's hands. He just had some mental errors at the end.

1 more game until Hopkins comes back and the season is far from over. The NFC is weaker this year.
This division is ours for the taking if we could get our head out of our ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You starting to sound like those fakkits from ASFN (no saying you are) who’d would bring up any type of play to shyt on Kyler. They’re fukking insufferable to the point where this one fsggot is bringing up his green suit to shyt on his character. Clearly racism plays a part of the hate and nitpicking.

With that being said remember the last time he ram forward? Against Miami? He hurt his shoulder. If he got hurt then here comes the cries of he can’t stay healthy. Can’t win for losing.

Also I hate that he doesn’t take qb sneaks. 4th and inches and he lines up in the shotgun. Foh. I think he did it once in his NFL career and I watched almost every game he’s in.
That Miami shyt happened in the first half of a game.Not with the game on the line.In that situation, you have to go all out..Yeah it's some folks out there with deep seated racism/skepticism for black QB's.We're probably a few generations from that fading out.Personally, I'm not all that impressed with him as a prospect.I think he's average to middle of the pack.Especially when he's not using his legs.Like I said, my heart's not really in this shyt anymore.I'm way more detached than what I used to be in terms of fanaticism.End of the day, Michael Bidwill's only loyal to his pocketbook.I'mma let him do him & i'mma just keep on marching forward with a passing interest.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That Miami shyt happened in the first half of a game.Not with the game on the line.In that situation, you have to go all out..Yeah it's some folks out there with deep seated racism/skepticism for black QB's.We're probably a few generations from that fading out.Personally, I'm not all that impressed with him as a prospect.I think he's average to middle of the pack.Especially when he's not using his legs.Like I said, my heart's not really in this shyt anymore.I'm way more detached than what I used to be in terms of fanaticism.End of the day, Michael Bidwill's only loyal to his pocketbook.I'mma let him do him & i'mma just keep on marching forward with a passing interest.
MB made a huge mistake in extended Kliff and Keim. Especially Keim. I think KM needs a stern coach like Cauglin to unlock his true potential.