Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Kyler looked better in the 2nd half, but I wish he could come out the gates like that.Cardinals are so bad /inept, teams get up big, and start looking bored.Once they begin to relax & play prevent in the 2nd half, Kyler starts looking less sporadic.Plus it's the Raiders.This Cardinals team is all spectacle/miracle plays sprinkled on top a shyt bowl of incompetence.Cool lil victory, but the franchise is doomed.I've been hard on Kyler this year, but I'm curious to see how he'd play with a real coach & GM in his corner.Kliff & Keim's not it.Kliff should be fired for that delay of game penalty before the 2 point conversion.I've never seen that happen before.Especially coming out of a timeout with the game on the line.This victory feels more like a facade.Might be time for me to divorce myself from the game of football for the foreseeable future.Kliff's too bytch made to lead this team to any real success.

It was a fun ending. The defense and offensive line made adjustments in the second half. Kyler had more time to do his thing, but a lot of the issues of the past remain the same. Same penalty issues and inconsistent offense. I hope the ending of the Raiders game puts them in the right direction.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It was a fun ending. The defense and offensive line made adjustments in the second half. Kyler had more time to do his thing, but a lot of the issues of the past remain the same. Same penalty issues and inconsistent offense. I hope the ending of the Raiders game puts them in the right direction.
This is important and it reminds me of the Arians years who was notorious for half-time adjustments

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually surprised the Rams game was so close in the 2nd half. The Rams held them to field goals all game and kept Kyler contained in the pocket.
Bullshyt. They should have come out running down hill. Kyler should have been involved with some read options. It would have brought those safeties down to hit a few more shots deep. Kingsbury is ass.

Kyler's fire isnt there either. Donald has him 2nd guessing too much.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bullshyt. They should have come out running down hill. Kyler should have been involved with some read options. It would have brought those safeties down to hit a few more shots deep. Kingsbury is ass.

Kyler's fire isnt there either. Donald has him 2nd guessing too much.
You don’t know what the fukk you talking about, casual. Kyler had a man in his face ALL GAME. Had dumb ass Isabella to throw too. Only so many things you could do with a trash roster. Receiver Corp so bad they had to put Ramsey on a practice squad receiver, Foh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You don’t know what the fukk you talking about, casual. Kyler had a man in his face ALL GAME. Had dumb ass Isabella to throw too. Only so many things you could do with a trash roster. Receiver Corp so bad they had to put Ramsey on a practice squad receiver, Foh.
Kyle has ZERO tds his last 3 games vs the Rams.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Next 3 games are Panthers, Eagles, and Seahawks. Win 2 out of the next 3 and they're at least .500 before Hopkins comes back.