Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Breh's hot air.Kinda reminds me of DeAndre Ayton.Looks good on the stat sheet, but when the pressure turns thick, they turn into bad situational players.I'll go along with the ride, but AZ sports will never sniff a ship while them 2 dudes reside in the valley.I'm willing to put my soul on that...Unless the Suns get Kevin Durant:mjgrin:....But yeah, Kyler's definitely not worth that much.He's middle of the pack at best & he always crumbles in the most meaningful games.The Cardinals are paying for a name/brand.On the field, he's fugaze.I don't see him making it through this contract.Wouldnt be shocked if he's out of the league 2-3 yrs from now.He secured a nice chunk of change.Maybe he can go hang out in the A's farm system now.It is what it is.AZ sports franchises will continue to be the pretenders they've always been.What's new:yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I expect a 3-3 start the first 6 games without Hopkins.

FSmJjLGVEAASwKv

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It ain't been a good year for OP. Suns made him look foolish, and now Kyler and the Cardinals out here looking like they done and it's only Week 1.

:picard:

I think Kyler's problem is he's very up and down. Catch him one week he looks like the best QB in the league, catch him another week he looks like he should be a third stringer. Add into that he clearly has an issue with putting in the prep time.... it's not a good look

Daps
I think Kyler's problem is he's very up and down. Catch him one week he looks like the best QB in the league, catch him another week he looks like he should be a third stringer. Add into that he clearly has an issue with putting in the prep time.... it's not a good look

I think that was always going to be the case with him coming into the league given how naturally talented he is (not just in football) and the limitations his size presents. I don't wanna call him a gimmick, because that would be a disservice to his ability, but I don't foresee him having a long career as a starter.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He’s also 5’6 :mjlol:

I can’t believe people actually think this midget is gonna be a great QB

He looks like he’s in fukkin middle school

People are DELUSIONAL

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I think that was always going to be the case with him coming into the league given how naturally talented he is (not just in football) and the limitations his size presents. I don't wanna call him a gimmick, because that would be a disservice to his ability, but I don't foresee him having a long career as a starter.

He definitely has issues seeing over the line... not much they can do about that