Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He outplayed Dak in his own home, 2 weeks earlier :unimpressed:

Uh they stats were damn near identical...unless we counting that 3rd touchdown pass Dak threw that Kyler didn't throw:unimpressed:

Dak problem that game is that when Kyler turned around to give it to a running back he got 2.9 yards a carry...which is pretty bad...but as usual somehow Dak ends up getting it worse...with Zeke getting 1.8 yards...which is beyond pathetic...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see a complete season out of Kyler.Right now, he's a half a season star.His performance pattern over the last half of the season's not worth 40 mil.Damn sure not worth 50 mil.He did the same thing the season before last with a healthy D Hop.Numbers still plummeted.Just don't seem built for a full season of NFL football.Personally, I don't give a shyt if he stays, or goes.From watching damn near every game he's played in the pros, he's just not that good to me.Not scared of losing him at all.I'm a Cards fan.Worst things have happened:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I need to see a complete season out of Kyler.Right now, he's a half a season star.His performance pattern over the last half of the season's not worth 40 mil.Damn sure not worth 50 mil.He did the same thing the season before last with a healthy D Hop.Numbers still plummeted.Just don't seem built for a full season of NFL football.Personally, I don't give a shyt if he stays, or goes.From watching damn near every game he's played in the pros, he's just not that good to me.Not scared of losing him at all.I'm a Cards fan.Worst things have happened:yeshrug:
You don’t just let young, pro bowl QBs bounce when teams are out here starting drew lock and Marcus mariota

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t just let young, pro bowl QBs bounce when teams are out here starting drew lock and Marcus mariota
All the pro bowl stuff means nothing.I've watched Kyler in clutch, situational moments.Games that matter the most.He fails damn near every time.He has a nice lil brand going for him, but fukk him.Players come & go all the time.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

If Tyreek Hill can land 5 picks, and Russell Wilson can land 5 picks and 3 players, surely Kyler Murray can land enough capital to basically fortify the whole team for the foreseeable future.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
If Tyreek Hill can land 5 picks, and Russell Wilson can land 5 picks and 3 players, surely Kyler Murray can land enough capital to basically fortify the whole team for the foreseeable future.
Look at Indy going from mediocre QB to mediocre QB with a stacked roster not winning shyt. Kyler is the best hope for the franchise.

All the pro bowl stuff means nothing.I've watched Kyler in clutch, situational moments.Games that matter the most.He fails damn near every time.He has a nice lil brand going for him, but fukk him.Players come & go all the time.

He definitely has his issues, but I’m not holding Aaron Donald swallow him up against him. Team has completely ignored the OL outside of trading for Rodney Hudson, and it’s coming back to bite them. I watched the same thing happen to Jameis before I jumped ship. Got him a bunch of shiny toys, but he still had to go out and score 30 with a shytty OL and no running game because of how bad the defense is.

Keim is just gonna have to hit on picks to build the talent around kyler. I don’t trust him to do that, but I trust it more than letting him trade kyler for a bunch of extra picks that I have to hope he doesn’t fukk up.