Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
RfR3ygK.jpg

:troll:

Calves finally got some size thanks to @SkiHatDaGawd :ohlawd:
:ohhh: what he tell you Breh

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:ohhh: what he tell you Breh

Okay eliminate seated raises and do standing only. After one set of 15 SLOW raises immediately do burnouts (quick controlled bounces without weight) until your calves can't take it anymore. Wait one minute then repeat for 4 sets in all.

Or do 15 standing 2 legged raises SLOWLY, then the burnouts until you can't take it,rest 2-3 minutes, then 15 ALTERNATING 1 leg calf raises, then burnouts and repeat from the beginning. Massage calves in between sets.

Rest no more than 3 minutes after each set of 15 and burnouts.

This routine is to be perform twice a week, no more than that. Don't rush, if done right the growth will come within a month, no light weights, make it heavy enough for 15 reps only. TAKE YOUR TIME WHEN DOING THESE SETS, it's going to burn and hurt the first 1-2 workouts but with anything else you'll get used to it.

If you're not comfortable, hit me back for another routing.

Send a rep to @SkiHatDaGawd way this shyt works.

I've been doing ankle weight jump rope sets as well but the brehs here can vouch my calves used to look like twigs, they were my only weak point aesthetically imo....Now that I stopped working out for aesthetics they grew :russ:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Send a rep to @SkiHatDaGawd way this shyt works.

I've been doing ankle weight jump rope sets as well but the brehs here can vouch my calves used to look like twigs, they were my only weak point aesthetically imo....Now that I stopped working out for aesthetics they grew :russ:
why did you throw seated calf raises to the bushes?

I'm bout to try the standing burnout sets though, good lookin out

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
why did you throw seated calf raises to the bushes?

I'm bout to try the standing burnout sets though, good lookin out

My experience and those who worked with me have shown that standing develops better than sitting. Why? Simple, when sitting you don't hit the WHOLE calf, when standing you do. I can go deeper with explanations but but I'm laying on my back with battle ropes attached to my ankles doing alternate leg raises and when I finish I'm turning on my stomach (pause) to do the same......so I can't type and do that at the same time. *hint*

Your legs can thank me later.:sadcam:

Last edited:

Cj Wright

Rookie
Daps
But seriously, I need your help, OP. I'm a novice with 1.5 years experience of lifting weights and I'm about ready to give up due to lack of progress. My body isn't bad but it isn't good either.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
@SkiHatDaGawd @krackdagawd
Every time I train calves I get pain in my foot and ankle. I think it maybe flat feet,do either of you know a way to work around this?
Edit: My calves are not weak either they're strong and already a decent size (genetics) its just the pain that keeps me from working them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thank you friend. I'm just trying to inspire the brehs, if a nikka with sickle cell can do it, so can you. :yes:
real shyt, you should have a blog, write a book or something documenting your progress up to now.

Especially those setbacks where you lost all of your progression and essentially start from scratch. It's some pretty motivational stuff. Not to mention it spreads awareness and hope for others with a similar diagnosis...