Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@SkiHatDaGawd @krackdagawd
Every time I train calves I get pain in my foot and ankle. I think it maybe flat feet,do either of you know a way to work around this?
Edit: My calves are not weak either they're strong and already a decent size (genetics) its just the pain that keeps me from working them.

Do your feet hurt when you're jogging/running?

There are some New Balance running sneakers specially made for people with flat feet.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
real shyt, you should have a blog, write a book or something documenting your progress up to now.

Especially those setbacks where you lost all of your progression and essentially start from scratch. It's some pretty motivational stuff. Not to mention it spreads awareness and hope for others with a similar diagnosis...

Yeah I've been thinking about doing this. :obama:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
@SkiHatDaGawd @krackdagawd
Every time I train calves I get pain in my foot and ankle. I think it maybe flat feet,do either of you know a way to work around this?
Edit: My calves are not weak either they're strong and already a decent size (genetics) its just the pain that keeps me from working them.

What does your calf routine look like? Don't leave anything out.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
What does your calf routine look like? Don't leave anything out.
Just Donkey Calf Raises or Standing calf raises while holding weight. Donkey station is the only calf machine at my gym. But I never did them consistently because of the pain.

I was just hoping I could build them through squats and deads:to:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

603159794.gif

Go to the inbox.