Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
@krackdagawd

posted this in http://www.the-coli.com/gym/88256-goat-bulking-foods-2.html#post3251366

I find it hard to bulk up. Back in HS when I played sports, I was still a vegan but hit the bars and pull ups and was able to stay at a certain weight. I was 6'3 220 back in HS. Now I'm 6'5 went down to a 187. I'm cut up but damn, where my weight go? I even tried to go back to the same regiment.

Do any of yall have tips that still allows me to stay on my vegan lifestyle? I at least want to get back up to 220 lbs, I'd be content with 220 lb.

Last edited by a moderator:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I think there are plant based protein shakes you buy that would probably help you get the extra cals and protein in but :wtfvince: at gaining weight as a vegan. I honestly don't know much about it. Good luck though.

tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

^He can carry decent mass as a vegan you can too. :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh, I don't want to be:rip:

Appreciate your help.

Edit: is there anything that I can use to burn fat while doing cardio exercises and HIIT that won't kill or hurt me?

Roxy lean breh accompanied with intermediate fasting :wow:

Ty @Willstyles

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what you prefer and what gives you the best results.

How long you been lifting for? Usually those types of splits are good for beginners.

i been lifting on and off since nov 2011. i gotta problem staying consistent and finding the right diet.

But i was seeing my best results when i was doing the 3x a week fullbody workout. When i did the split it the results was coming but at a slower rate

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i been lifting on and off since nov 2011. i gotta problem staying consistent and finding the right diet.

But i was seeing my best results when i was doing the 3x a week fullbody workout. When i did the split it the results was coming but at a slower rate

I've been doing full body for the past 3+ years. Splits take up too much time, not to mention it feel like I didn't even work out. :hmm: Full body is way to go, if you're pressed for time, and only like working out a few days a week.

Not to mention, my stats and gains still top 99% of the "frequent" gym goers :manny: