Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
breh what ab workouts do you do

i cant seem to stay consistent with them...always forgetting to do them

semtex

:)
Daps
nikka @HarlemsOwn talking bout he work out and he a beast :rudy:

Them chubby sausage fingers say other wise nikka :stopitslime:

When are you nikkas gonna learn to stop coming in here lying?

You can't fool nikkas who actually go to the gym breh.

Folks come in here lying about lifting shyt crazy. How about you nikkas really go the gym pace yourselves and actually get to the level yall lying bout.

Shout out to @krackdagawd I wanna place soft kisses on them traps :shaq:
fingers get thick from grip intensive lifts :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
tumblr_inline_mfxys9eOLd1r85sdp.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Squats and deadlifts breh :ohlawd:

:wow: son I have like a year before I reach your status, do you lift heavy or light.

Im confused cause I want lean muscle and keep reading that I gotta do light weight more reps, but that shyt doesnt work for me :snoop: also do you count macros?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:wow: son I have like a year before I reach your status, do you lift heavy or light.

Im confused cause I want lean muscle and keep reading that I gotta do light weight more reps, but that shyt doesnt work for me :snoop: also do you count macros?

I count macros during the spring/summer when I wanna look leaner but fall/winter :eat:

Heavy is a relative term but yeah I try and go heavy as I can for 5-6 reps on my power days. Hypertrophy days 8-10 reps.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd

im ready to start this workout monday

Mega Feature: Layne Norton Training Series + Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine (Updated 2011) | SimplyShredded.com

but someoff these excersises got me like

ehhhg.png

you follow this shyt word for word or did you substitute shyt

im not feelin the Rack chins and the lack off certain excersices

:aicmon:

Just try it for a few weeks then switch it up if you want. :manny:

The only thing I found it lacking was clean and press and I do that on upper body power.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Don't remember what my stats were exactly when I started but I'm guessing 130somthing...I'll look for some pics to post so ya'll can :laugh:.

Working out with sc sucks man. I have to workout at a slower pace and sometimes end workouts early if I feel I pushed myself too hard. It makes working out with a partner almost impossible but my boys do understand though whenever we do work out. Like there are signs to look for when an attack is about to happen so if I feel any of those I get out of there and down two gatorades. The worst though is the weight fluctuation like getting sick will eventually happen and when it does 15-20lbs will be lost, ain't shyt I can do about it. It bothers me less now though, I know I'll gain it back and I look at working out like a marathon now instead of a sprint.

Thats my big bro krack
cry.gif