Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_md7235GDUH1rk1afjo1_500.gif

Had no idea you had SC, is it common amongst dominicans?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I have yet to meet any with the disease but I've met a lot of Dominicans who carry the trait.

Damn i knew it was a black disease but i thought it was only african-americans, never knew it effected black people in the islands too. Is it how prodigy describes it in his early mobb deep albums, sounds like pure hell my dude :to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Damn i knew it was a black disease but i thought it was only african-americans, never knew it effected black people in the islands too. Is it how prodigy describes it in his early mobb deep albums, sounds like pure hell my dude :to:

It's rough breh :to: but there are some people that have it real bad man. Like there are different hemoglobin variations and if you were to rank them in terms of severity it goes SS, SC, then the rest. SC is the one I have, people with SS have it REAL rough man. :to:

Every time I go to my hematologist/oncologist shyt is a humbling experience.

edit :dead: at all the awkward hug gifs :bryan:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
It's rough breh :to: but there are some people that have it real bad man. Like there are different hemoglobin variations and if you were to rank them in terms of severity it goes SS, SC, then the rest. SC is the one I have, people with SS have it REAL rough man. :to:

Every time I go to my hematologist/oncologist shyt is a humbling experience.

edit :dead: at all the awkward hug gifs :bryan:

Well your an excellent shape my dude, keep doing what you doing man.

Don't remember what my stats were exactly when I started but I'm guessing 130somthing...I'll look for some pics to post so ya'll can :laugh:.

we need them pics of skinny krack lol

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:salute: To quote @vidyagamer "Lifting saved my life" :lift:

I gotta find my other hard drive but yeah I was skinny as fukk :flabbynsick:

what inspired you too lift breh?

I know theres a crazy back story like you was chased by 3nis weilding machetes and you decided "never again will that happen dimelo !:fire:"

Last edited by a moderator:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
what inspired you too lift breh?

I know theres a crazy back story like you was chased by 3nis weilding machetes and you decided "never again will that happen dimelo !:fire:"

I had got to a point where I was having like 8+ attacks a year and on a shyt ton of meds and my hematologist had mentioned that another patient of his starting light exercise and it got his # of attacks down a lot so I was like :whoo:.

Then I saw this
comatme.gif
:wow: and proceeded to hit the gym.

I do have a machete story though :whew: I grew up on 7th st and Park ave in Newark and it's mostly blacks/dominicans in that area. There's a park right down the street from us and it kind of separates the Puerto Ricans(who were all Latin Kings at the time) from us. The high school is on their side of the Park so the Dominicans at that school were outnumbered since most of us went to N 13 school. Well anyway we all had cut class because there was supposed to be a fight at the Park so the #s would be on our side. When we get there they are already fighting so we go running to help. Right when I get up to the crowd I see one of my boys had a machete in his hand and hit one of the Rican kids on the top of his head with it like he was
Friday-the-13th.jpg
. Everyone on both sides immediately went :damn: and hauled ass the fukk out of there. The kid didn't die but he was in a coma for mad long and my boy got deported for that shyt. :wow:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I had got to a point where I was having like 8+ attacks a year and on a shyt ton of meds and my hematologist had mentioned that another patient of his starting light exercise and it got his # of attacks down a lot so I was like :whoo:.

Then I saw this
comatme.gif
:wow: and proceeded to hit the gym.

I do have a machete story though :whew: I grew up on 7th st and Park ave in Newark and it's mostly blacks/dominicans in that area. There's a park right down the street from us and it kind of separates the Puerto Ricans(who were all Latin Kings at the time) from us. The high school is on their side of the Park so the Dominicans at that school were outnumbered since most of us went to N 13 school. Well anyway we all had cut class because there was supposed to be a fight at the Park so the #s would be on our side. When we get there they are already fighting so we go running to help. Right when I get up to the crowd I see one of my boys had a machete in his hand and hit one of the Rican kids on the top of his head with it like he was
Friday-the-13th.jpg
. Everyone on both sides immediately went :damn: and hauled ass the fukk out of there. The kid didn't die but he was in a coma for mad long and my boy got deported for that shyt. :wow:

:bow:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.