Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No diet at the moment :eat:

I just try to get enough protein in, the only time I diet is spring/summer.

Same here....Just had some chocolate caramel clusters, oatmeal, and a protein shake post workout..

As long as I get my protein macros..it's anything goes. Been doing this for a couple of months..seen no difference.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Alright, let me try to get my questions straight.

So I checked out this thread and I peeped that we're the same height (5'8) and have very similar builds. :ohhh:

I've also got a small waist (I'm around a 32) and I'm lean. Don't know my exact body fat % but I'm cut. I may put up pictures when I get around to taking some new ones during this bulk. Right now, I'm around 195 when I wake up. Usually I hover around 180-185, tops. I'm trying to see if I can break 200 and keep going for a while before I cut.

One huge question that I have for right now is: "Do edibles have any negative impact on your gains or testosterone?" I've been trying to do research because I don't smoke and I rarely drink but I'll occasionally have a bite of a weed brownie (post leg day) or after the last workout of the week for the back pain and to help stimulate my appetite for eating right after. I still keep the munchies clean (brown rice, baked chicken, oatmeal, eggs, veggies).... :eat:

...but I've never seen anyone with a definite answer on how it affects the gains. Every time I look it up in BB forums, they're talking about smoking instead of edibles. :manny:

I'll ask you more about the Hypertrophy training later on.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Alright, let me try to get my questions straight.

So I checked out this thread and I peeped that we're the same height (5'8) and have very similar builds. :ohhh:

I've also got a small waist (I'm around a 32) and I'm lean. Don't know my exact body fat % but I'm cut. I may put up pictures when I get around to taking some new ones during this bulk. Right now, I'm around 195 when I wake up. Usually I hover around 180-185, tops. I'm trying to see if I can break 200 and keep going for a while before I cut.

One huge question that I have for right now is: "Do edibles have any negative impact on your gains or testosterone?" I've been trying to do research because I don't smoke and I rarely drink but I'll occasionally have a bite of a weed brownie (post leg day) or after the last workout of the week for the back pain and to help stimulate my appetite for eating right after. I still keep the munchies clean (brown rice, baked chicken, oatmeal, eggs, veggies).... :eat:

...but I've never seen anyone with a definite answer on how it affects the gains. Every time I look it up in BB forums, they're talking about smoking instead of edibles. :manny:

I'll ask you more about the Hypertrophy training later on.

UVC4U.jpg
:takedat:

But I usually do it when I'm having issues from sc so I don't really know if it affects test or gains. I wouldn't worry about it though

arnold-schwarzenegger-smoking-marijuana-weed.jpg

michael-phelps-marijuana-bo.jpg

did it and were just fine :manny:

Last edited:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just read through the entire thread for the first time and googled some of the pain associated with sickle cell :sadbron: They compared it to cancer pain :damn: Did lifting heavy trigger any severe pain episodes for you?

I get bad 'episodes' of pain in my joints now and then from my disorders, and swelling that doesnt go away for months. The swelling/pain gets bad enough to call in sick from work. Doc keeps wanting to put me on higher doses of prednisone for the pain but I try to avoid those as much as I can. I didnt even consider edibles, hmm.

What are your treatment options for your knee?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I just read through the entire thread for the first time and googled some of the pain associated with sickle cell :sadbron: They compared it to cancer pain :damn: Did lifting heavy trigger any severe pain episodes for you?

I get bad 'episodes' of pain in my joints now and then from my disorders, and swelling that doesnt go away for months. The swelling/pain gets bad enough to call in sick from work. Doc keeps wanting to put me on higher doses of prednisone for the pain but I try to avoid those as much as I can. I didnt even consider edibles, hmm.

What are your treatment options for your knee?

I wouldn't wish that shyt on my worst enemy. :to:

Nah heavy lifting is okay as long as I pace myself and take long rests in between sets etc. The crisis comes from overexertion, dehydration, stress or anything really so I just try to keep those things in check and have been okay for the most part. I will say this since I started exercising I have had WAY less attacks. Like I was having 8+ a year at one point now if I get 3 it's a lot.

If you don't have to take any pain meds don't, super addictive, terrible side effects just :huhldup: overall. Marijuana has helped me lot with none of the negatives from opiates and yeah edibles are the way to go. :takedat:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
ask away breh :smugcoke:

i workout everyday and im a beast at it

but im starting to see that its a little more technical than what i thought

do you take counting macros and all that serious?

right now im like 250 and im stuck wondering if i should just slim down with cardio first and weight train after or if i should jsut incorporate both

the shyt i been doing is that basic joint from high school. every day a diff body part (ex. mon - chest, tues - arms, wed - back.......etc)

but im gonna adopt that routine you posted. good looks

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i workout everyday and im a beast at it

but im starting to see that its a little more technical than what i thought

do you take counting macros and all that serious?

right now im like 250 and im stuck wondering if i should just slim down with cardio first and weight train after or if i should jsut incorporate both

the shyt i been doing is that basic joint from high school. every day a diff body part (ex. mon - chest, tues - arms, wed - back.......etc)

but im gonna adopt that routine you posted. good looks

If you are trying to lose fat then yeah counting macros etc will help a ton breh, dl the myfitnesspal app for your droid or iphone. I only count macros during the spring/summer when I want to look extra lean and that app is :takedat:

If you have been hitting the gym for a while then yeah I recommend that routine, shyt is :wow:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
nikka @HarlemsOwn talking bout he work out and he a beast :rudy:

Them chubby sausage fingers say other wise nikka :stopitslime:

When are you nikkas gonna learn to stop coming in here lying?

You can't fool nikkas who actually go to the gym breh.

Folks come in here lying about lifting shyt crazy. How about you nikkas really go the gym pace yourselves and actually get to the level yall lying bout.

Shout out to @krackdagawd I wanna place soft kisses on them traps :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator: