Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Dude sounded like a complete piece of shyt that didn’t care about anything but his self preservation.You know the dude was rubbing his hands and excited to do more work after they broke him off with a business and cash for helping them kill Fred. But in the movie dude looked at it like it was dirty money he almost wants nothing to do with it. :mjlol:
They portrayed his character way too nicely for who he really was.

agreed he sound nonchalant and arrogant almost like because he was apart of panthers it absolved him for being a rat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I ain’t gon front. I’m too lazy to read that shyt. Did they ever say how he was outed?
I forget where I read it but he was involved in other police infiltrations and I think some drug dealers got popped and the cops were doing dirt and his case files connecting him to the case revealed his cooperation in other cases.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The film showed him as a sheisty backstabbing coward rat murdering bytch and did a great job at that. Everybody saying it made him look sympathetic just didn’t even pay attention.

it showed no motivation for the shyt he did , other than staying out of jail. (Didn’t say it was because he wanted to be there for his family, didn’t say he did it to live his dreams and go to school, didn’t even show where he was living or how he was living, other than being happy as hell every time he got paid by the FBI amd always asking for more.)

most importantly, it never showed any moments where he ever went out of his way to help Fred or even shared any personal information about his life or feelings in any introspective and intimate ways. He simply teared up a little watching Fred amd his wife speaking the night before he got him murdered. When they asked him what was wrong, he said do you need another drink and did not give him any warning and went on his way.

the next day talking to the agent, he didn’t even look sad that Fred was gone. He more so felt like he was being used and was upset that him being an informant didn’t end there. Not because he cared and didn’t want to be a rat. More so because he just was tired at that moment of being at they every beckon call and not be able to go on his way. He obviously continued to live that life until his suicide. They showed him as the man he was.

In fact they went out of they way to make sure they provided little background to his character so we would all have no reservations about how much a piece of shyt he was in the film. The film had various issues, but that was not one