Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching this now…don’t think kaluuya has the looks or the acting to pull this role off but it’s still early so I’ll give it a chance…I think john boyega would’ve been more believable in the role

*edit*

just seen kaluuya won best supporting actor for the role :ehh:

lemme be quiet and give him a fair chance and finish the movie :hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
watching this now…don’t think kaluuya has the looks or the acting to pull this role off but it’s still early so I’ll give it a chance…I think john boyega would’ve been more believable in the role

*edit*

:ufdup:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I thought he did a great job..if you watch any of Fred Hampton footage they were gonna be hard pressed to find somebody who could completely emulate him..good movie but I'll prolly never watch it again + what just happened with Tyre Nichols man..i'd fukk around go outside & do something stupid

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*edit*

Where are you watching it?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I thought he did a great job..if you watch any of Fred Hampton footage they were gonna be hard pressed to find somebody who could completely emulate him..good movie but I'll prolly never watch it again + what just happened with Tyre Nichols man..i'd fukk around go outside & do something stupid
My exact thoughts