Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Knowing that he killed himself after the doc dropped should let y’all know bill felt some sort of way about what he did. So having him conflicted in the movie at times should make sense. He’s still scum but even scum second guess. The mufukka still went through with everything. Even fukking drugging the man. :pacspit:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I

AM

A
Revolutionary! :wow:

That shyt hits! I knew about Fred Hampton death but nothing about his speaking. I can see why he had the FBI spooked! Overall that movie was excellent... Besides snitch ass ONeal:francis:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Great film, 9/10 for. My only small gripe was Lakeith’s over acting at times. The Donnie Brasco comparison is perfect.

If anyone here wants to watch a more Panther centred movie check this out

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why was he so glum and about to cry in the movie when he got a business and some cash after the Fred Hampton murder?

Did you not read what I just posted? To break it down in simpler terms, IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT HE REALIZED HE COULD NOT GET OUT EVEN IF HE WANTED TO. That same scene, Mitchell told him if he quit, he's going to leak it out there that he's a rat and threatened him what the streets would do to him if it was known.

Daps
So why was he so glum and about to cry in the movie when he got a business and some cash after the Fred Hampton murder?

Did you watch the doc posted in this thread? That’s exactly how Bill was acting there too. He’s a scumbag that, like most scumbags, had convinced himself that he wasn’t doing no fukk shyt.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be dikkeating this movie but I ain’t retarded. All it took was him to look doom and gloom and u felt sorry for him lol

real sucker shyt if u ask me lol

Lemme ask you this... did YOU feel sorry for him? Did you feel any KIND of empathy?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Lemme ask you this... did YOU feel sorry for him? Did you feel any KIND of empathy?
No. He was a dirtbag. I would feel some empathy if he was just going about his day. Then say the cops snatched him up for some BS. I could get trying to do anything to avoid jail in that situation. But man dude went above and beyond. Like did he really drug Fred?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be dikkeating this movie but I ain’t retarded. All it took was him to look doom and gloom and u felt sorry for him lol

real sucker shyt if u ask me lol
I didn’t say I felt sorry for him genius. I said they made him seem so conflicted in the movie. But @gluvnast post makes sense.