The Deep State
Last edited:

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
shyt felt hella forced.

Like some revolutionary cosplay shyt, ya dig.

:francis:

they did fred dirty, once more.

This missed the mark and honestly would be a sleeper if shown in High School history class

phoned in

lakeith was trash and hella obvious

This needed early Spike lee’s balls man

:wow:

It felt really like some dollar tree gun props

the violence was sanitary

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie is called JUDAS and the BLACK MESSIAH.

I dunno what y'all expected, but the title spoke exactly what this movie is about which is a comprehensive account to what COINTELPRO did involving with the dismantling of the Black Panther movie and how they were able to assassinate Fred Hampton.

The movie is dope to me. But if you came to expect some personal, humanizing, intimate bullshyt about Fred Hampton OUTSIDE of being a revolutionary mind, leader and activist... then it's your fault trying to seek expectation that was never hinted in the trailer or the title of the film. The premise always been about an informant by the FBI helping to infiltrate the Panthers and take down Hampton. And that's exactly what was shown. It's silly to me when people complain over shyt that never was intended for the movie.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think Ava/Jenkins were worried about the potential backlash if O'Neal got too much screentime :whoa:

I get the feeling this was the original intention
51rZRebpCBL._SX342_.jpg

Glad to know I’m not crazy.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe black people like to hate just to hate. We are the our own biggest haters that FRONT to support black shyt until black shyt comes out. This is the 3rd black film within THIS MONTH that black people shytted on because it's not what they claim they want. I'm beginning to see that y'all don't know what the fucck y'all want.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He died at 21 so there wasn't gonna much to tell about Fred Hampton. This shows you how dirty the police are killing a man in his sleep instead of sending him to jail. Bill was a bytch.. Couldn't do the time and when he saw Fred give the money back and was like give it to the people i can do 5 you would think Bill would change his mind.. Good movie..

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has to be the stupidest comment I have ever seen in this forum

No shyt
A PERSON'S opinion about a movie is based on their personal feelings about it:dead:
A fair movie critique: "I don't like the pacing"
A dumb movie critique would be something like: "I wanted to watch a documentary" or "I don't like this movie cause Daniel Kaluuya reminds me of my dad who used to beat my ass for being an ignorant nikka who doesn't understand basic words like 'projecting'"

See the difference now?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The movie is called JUDAS and the BLACK MESSIAH.

I dunno what y'all expected, but the title spoke exactly what this movie is about which is a comprehensive account to what COINTELPRO did involving with the dismantling of the Black Panther movie and how they were able to assassinate Fred Hampton.

The movie is dope to me. But if you came to expect some personal, humanizing, intimate bullshyt about Fred Hampton OUTSIDE of being a revolutionary mind, leader and activist... then it's your fault trying to seek expectation that was never hinted in the trailer or the title of the film. The premise always been about an informant by the FBI helping to infiltrate the Panthers and take down Hampton. And that's exactly what was shown. It's silly to me when people complain over shyt that never was intended for the movie.

Or maybe black people like to hate just to hate. We are the our own biggest haters that FRONT to support black shyt until black shyt comes out. This is the 3rd black film within THIS MONTH that black people shytted on because it's not what they claim they want. I'm beginning to see that y'all don't know what the fucck y'all want.

We could be adults and just say the movie wasn't all it was cracked up to be though. Just a thought :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We could be adults and just say the movie wasn't all it was cracked up to be though. Just a thought :manny:
He’s under the impression that unless you sing vaulted praise for this movie and these performances like he did then you are a c00n. No point in going back and forth with him over it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A fair movie critique: "I don't like the pacing"
A dumb movie critique would be something like: "I wanted to watch a documentary" or "I don't like this movie cause Daniel Kaluuya reminds me of my dad who used to beat my ass for being an ignorant nikka who doesn't understand basic words like 'projecting'"

See the difference now?
Do u see the difference??? :deadmanny:

Like are u serious?
:deadmanny:

Do u see it? :bryan:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The irony of this post

But that's Black people for u

Am I right?
We just hate
Am I right?

:skip:

The irony of ya sambo c00ning :skip:

Neg sambo

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s under the impression that unless you sing vaulted praise for this movie and these performances like he did then you are a c00n. No point in going back and forth with him over it.

Not true at all. Don't put things that I did not say or that you assume. To me, the most so-called MILITANT black person be the same ones hating on a MOVIE just because who's cast in it. Since the movie was first announced, you had black people on cancel mode because Daniel Kaluuya was cast as Fred Hampton. It's things of that nature that is annoying and has nothing to do with whether a movie is good or not. Complaining about things that got little to nothing to do with the movie itself is hating.

If you dislike any movie because of it's quality, it's performances, pacing or editing, even how poorly it was written and the screenplay... that's fine. But there's a trend with black people bashing black films mostly due to everything that's irrelevant to the film itself. Or piggybacking on any biased review and call it trash without seeing it for themselves and make an independent judgment without any pre-expectations. So, being disappointed that the movie is about an informant infiltrating the Panthers and setting up the assassination of Fred Hampton despite that was the movie was about based on the trailer and the title itself and the premise....saying things like I wish they did a better job "humanizing" Fred Hampton isn't a good critique when he's supposed to be portrayed as a "black messiah"?