Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That was my favorite part, no one was spared.
That said they took a step down this year. Common was no where close to my boy Kirill who didn't just give Wick everything he could handle, really did have him beat and dead to rights until Marcus saved Wick's life
Yea Kirill was the only one who gave John that work the first time in the club and was on his way to doing it again in the church. Common was actually pretty damn good in this but he never quite got the upper hand on John. I swear he got hit by cars 3 times in this shyt and didnt slow down one bit.:whoo:
Oh yea one more thing the suits in this movie were amazing. John's shyt is always top notch but Santino's shyt was :fire::fire:. This movie made me realize I have to step my suit game up.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yea Kirill was the only one who gave John that work the first time in the club and was on his way to doing it again in the church. Common was actually pretty damn good in this but he never quite got the upper hand on John. I swear he got hit by cars 3 times in this shyt and didnt slow down one bit.:whoo:
Oh yea one more thing the suits in this movie were amazing. John's shyt is always top notch but Santino's shyt was :fire::fire:. This movie made me realize I have to step my suit game up.
Santino looked like a fruit to me.
I'm not a big suit guy those so thats me.
I would probably where what Fishbourne wears in his sanctum more than a suit.

Daps
That Ending made you want to keep watching, you went on such a adrenaline rush through the whole movie. That's how you set up a sequel. "Empire Strikes Back" is so influential as far as the cliffhanger sequel endings. Anyways here are some of the "Matrix" Easter-eggs I caught for those that might of missed it:

*John Wick fights enemies in a museum with statues just as Neo did during the Cheatau fight in "Reloaded". *When Lawrence character the Bowery King meets John Wick on the roof it was homage to Neo and Morpheus "The Jump" roof scene in the Matrix. *At the end of the film when John Wick is told he broke the rules and that he would be hunted in an hour, everyone stops around them revealing assassins everywhere. This scene was homage to the "Red Dress" Training Program scene in the original Matrix where Morpheus stops the simulation and everyone freezes around them.

Don't forget the part where Fishburne says, "we met before but he doesn't remember"

This movie was fun :bryan:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I like it when john got the day time suit and the night time suit. I think the day time suit might have been more :fire: than the night one.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
you trying to much breh :usure:, but I will agree Wicks gun fu style can get a little dry. After he done murked dumb assassin #450, all while super dumb assassin #3 literally just saw the dead bodies and knows the shyt Wick can do...well... It did get a little old :francis:.

however, I think Common saved this movie and ill still be there for Wick 3.
Everybody I saw it with thought it wuz wack

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i liked the first one better :yeshrug:

i'll have to watch it again though because i was pretty tired and drunk

completely fell asleep during that bathtub scene
j7Ddrd6.png

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was it hard for anyone else to see what was actually happening when he was fighting in the dark (IE Rome, and in the beginning)?

this can happen a lot when theaters switch back and forth from 3d to 2d. 3d requires different screen settings, which if not adjusted, will make a 2d movie look dark as hell when they switch to a different movie.

3d sucks.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think the 2nd one was better because of how much more was revealed about he assassin world.
1st had better action and took itself more serious

2nd had better story had great action, was a little campy but some of the repetitive moves hurt the action.

But that's nitpicking. Great action flick

But if this faggit John does one more fireman's carry :skip:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
First was one epic cause we'd never seen what John could do

This one did a great job of bringing what we love while also dving deeper into the assassin's world. Wick's moves got a little stale.

Great humor in this. Loved at the beginning when homeboy is telling his #2 about John and the pencil