Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i hated the fact that they revealed john needed help on his impossible job :gucci:

and then more so when they didn't showcase the bad guy's skills at all :bryan:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i hated the fact that they revealed john needed help on his impossible job :gucci:

and then more so when they didn't showcase the bad guy's skills at all :bryan:

I didn't take it that he needed help. I took it that the conditioning of the job was the marker.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
explain please :ehh:

So here's how I took it: the Russian from the first one and homeboy from this one both gave john an impossible task to do. Something they believed couldn't be done but if he did then he could get out. Part of the deal was john would make a blood oath to do a favor for him as repayment for the favor he was given. The way that world works, there is no "retirement" once you're in you're in unless you die. So john gave his blood and stated he owed him one. But the belief was that the day would never come where he'd have to repay the favor because he was out

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Jonathan saying "Im not that man anymore." :comeon:

Goddammit! You were just that man 5 minutes ago when you were gettin your car back! :martin:

shyt was live tho! loved it! not more than the first one, but still loved it!
the scene when Common and Jonathan were lickin shots at each other just walkin all casual in the train station :mjlol:

Charlize Chaplin thinkin she the One or some shyt! :pachaha:

that ENDING tho!!! :merchant:

RUN JON RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!! :damn:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Once he started killing again you would have thought he would have killed that kid a little quicker.

i kind of shook my head at him going "im not that guy anymore" but as said before hed only wind up being betrayed by his employer either way