Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That Ending made you want to keep watching, you went on such a adrenaline rush through the whole movie. That's how you set up a sequel. "Empire Strikes Back" is so influential as far as the cliffhanger sequel endings. Anyways here are some of the "Matrix" Easter-eggs I caught for those that might of missed it:

*John Wick fights enemies in a museum with statues just as Neo did during the Cheatau fight in "Reloaded". *When Lawrence character the Bowery King meets John Wick on the roof it was homage to Neo and Morpheus "The Jump" roof scene in the Matrix. *At the end of the film when John Wick is told he broke the rules and that he would be hunted in an hour, everyone stops around them revealing assassins everywhere. This scene was homage to the "Red Dress" Training Program scene in the original Matrix where Morpheus stops the simulation and everyone freezes around them.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
btw, I LOVED john malkovich in this movie doing a cameo as the tailor.
That was john malkovich, damn, he looks terrible.
i know that peter sacrowinitz (Sp?) was the tailor and he stood out in a bad way, in that you can tell they had him reading a script about guns written by someone who doesn't know anything about guns.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Movie wuz repetitive as fukk, don't understand how it gets these high reviews, horrible fucin movie...tough to sit all tha way through