Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also as has been said, props to Common for finally getting his bad guy chops up.

In most the other movies where he's supposed to be a killer, I never never really believed him.

He had the right level of intensity and the fight scenes were dope.

Easily the best role he's ever had lol. They required him to say very little and just look tough and be tough. Simple. I think that's a testament to the director too

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think that's just how he plays the character man lol. He looked like that in the first one. That's Keanu at this point.
Yeah, guess I didn't pay too much attention in part 1. This one even my home nudged me during the movie like, why Keanu look like he wants to go home and say fukk the is movie. Lol...I just can't remember him looking so bored. I know it's Keanu but still.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, guess I didn't pay too much attention in part 1. This one even my home nudged me during the movie like, why Keanu look like he wants to go home and say fukk the is movie. Lol...I just can't remember him looking so bored. I know it's Keanu but still.

Yeah I think that's just him man. Either we love it or leave it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah I think that's just him man. Either we love it or leave it.
It didn't ruin the movie but just very noticeable. Maybe even he was exhausted after all that killing.

And does this break the record of all time body count racked up in a film by a single character? I know there's some nerd somewhere who tallies that shyt lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Also as has been said, props to Common for finally getting his bad guy chops up.
In most the other movies where he's supposed to be a killer, I never never really believed him.
He had the right level of intensity and the fight scenes were dope.
I saw common counting the steps to the fight scene.