Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I never thought about this, but you right they definitely be naming damn near everything he shooting with. I'm all up on here on IMFD looking to see what I missed:

John Wick: Chapter 2 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

800px-TTI_Rifle_model_TR1_Ultralight.jpg

:whoo: :ohlawd:

Edit: I cannot wait till this drops on blu-ray, 7.1.4 Atmos surround sound gonna have the living room sounding like a warzone :noah:

The armorer suggesting a 556 when he asked for something robust made me laugh and talking about a compensator like it meant a damn.
Excellent gun shyt, but the press checks on the 1911 was crazy.
That said movie was fun and what an action movie should be.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man can someone explain the intro for me that shyt was confusing. I thought his car got stolen? WTF was he chasing a motorcycle for and what did he take out of his pocket?

He was chasing one of the original antagonist from the 1st movie goon's brother. He was trying to find out who had his car. It WAS stolen and the 1st introduction of the film was about him getting his car back.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Remember back when it was no big deal for your pops to take you to see some violent shyt at the flix?

fukkin hate this new soft ass society
:beli:

I was surprised at the theater I went to see it in, girl I was with pointed out quite a few young kids in the seats around us. I don't have kids so I don't know what they ask when you get tickets for an R-rated movie and you got young ones with you. I forgot how old I was, Evil Dead was the 1st scary movie I saw as a young kid.