Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Crowd was lit clapping and cheering and shyt in mine but i dont blame them because the movie was that good, oh and some dumbass got arrested in our theatre but that was before the flick. Whats up with 96 era Leonardo Dicaprio being in this and xxx who is she?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My kid slipped up and told his mother we was going when she dropped him off
:stopitslime:
Havent argued with this lady in I dont even know how long
:ohhh:.........I've never experienced that from my mother aside from maybe horror type films. First movie I ever saw was terminator 2:blessed:I was raised on violence :demonic:Tell your lady ya son needs some bloodlust in him:camby:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok spoilers dropping I'm out:dead:

iron-man-o-1_zps6akgit4m.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just got back from seeing this :whew:

besides the fighting, I really like how they went a lot more in depth with how their world works with the continental and all that good stuff :salute:

that shyt is already set up for the next sequel. this franchise probably gonna top his original money making trilogy in the matrix when it's all said and done. I'm not talking money wise, but quality-wise, they'd have to really really fukk up part 3 to not have it better than the three matrix movies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:ohhh:.........I've never experienced that from my mother aside from maybe horror type films. First movie I ever saw was terminator 2:blessed:I was raised on violence :demonic:Tell your lady ya son needs some bloodlust in him:camby:
I was like "shyt! He already saw the 1st one!" :what:

BAAAAAAAD MOVE!!!!:snoop: