David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just got back........... :blessed:

The fighting :whew:

The fukkin arsenal of weaponry :ohlawd:

Wick's signature head shots :whew:

First day 4K blu-ray purchase!
I wonder how much glock, burris, trijicon, and benelli paid to get name dropped so hard.
I'll be damned if I gave up a HK for a fukking glock

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man can someone explain the intro for me that shyt was confusing. I thought his car got stolen? WTF was he chasing a motorcycle for and what did he take out of his pocket?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The first was dope and had too many epic moments but story wise the sequel was better because John Wick had at least one worthy adversary in Cassian since they fought on two different contintents. He's the only one to survive as long as he did after fighting John Wick the first time.

that drawing from the hip silencer battle while walking through the crowd in the train station was too ill but it had the adverse effect of ruining the suspense of disbelief cause they could've shot each other in the head easily compared to other scenes

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Blue ray first day purchase. I'll even pay retail for that shyt. I haven't seen a movie in a long time that's better than the first one.

The way it ended was fukking crazy. Part 3 is going to be some warriors type shyt with Gun-fu in it.

This dude really going to have another fukking Trilogy under his belt:mjcry:

Some of those fukking headshots:wow:... I said nah there is no way they going do the same shyt more than once and it keep looking iller. shyt had me like :gucci:

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The first was dope and had too many epic moments but story wise the sequel was better because John Wick had at least one worthy adversary in Cassian since they fought on two different contintents. He's the only one to survive as long as he did after fighting John Wick the first time.

that drawing from the hip silencer battle while walking through the crowd in the train station was too ill but it had the adverse effect of ruining the suspense of disbelief cause they could've shot each other in the head easily compared to other scenes

Me personally, That scene with Wick and Cassian, I feel the director was injecting a little bit of humor. I started kind of smiling when that was going on, because they wanted to kill each other so bad; it came off like 2 grown assassin children being petty

:yeshrug:

Just what I took from it

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wonder how much glock, burris, trijicon, and benelli paid to get name dropped so hard.
I'll be damned if I gave up a HK for a fukking glock

I never thought about this, but you right they definitely be naming damn near everything he shooting with. I'm all up on here on IMFD looking to see what I missed:

John Wick: Chapter 2 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

800px-TTI_Rifle_model_TR1_Ultralight.jpg

:whoo: :ohlawd:

Edit: I cannot wait till this drops on blu-ray, 7.1.4 Atmos surround sound gonna have the living room sounding like a warzone :noah: