Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What ya'll know about subduing folks with neon shots to the legs while you evil, only to then scale a building and do a orbital drop (or comet, i forget which one is the basic one) right onto their tied down carcass seconds later ultimately destroying them and getting your evil karma right back? I've been doing this since teh first inFAMOUS game (sans the neon power)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What ya'll know about subduing folks with neon shots to the legs while you evil, only to then scale a building and do a orbital drop (or comet, i forget which one is the basic one) right onto their tied down carcass seconds later ultimately destroying them and getting your evil karma right back? I've been doing this since teh first inFAMOUS game (sans the neon power)

comet is the reg, orbital is the special.....

anyway, i feel ya lol...everytime i get a good karma, that means i have to do something to get that evil karma right back...right now, my fukked up thing to do is comet dropping on the rally people and the people beating down the conduit suspects...also, i like blowing up the holding cells near the scanning stations...nothing like shooting a smoke rocket at them while they screaming 'im innocent, help us'...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You don't care about my view on infamous. You are FURIOUS about the overall view of infamous IN THIS THREAD.
Thats all I have pointed out, and you seem to cry everytime I do :umad:
nikka, I don't even know you. Why would I be furious about another nikkas biased view on a videogame? I'm enjoying it. That's all that matters, B.
You can keep saying FURIOUS and MAD as much as you want, but :umad: at the fact that I don't give a fukk about your point of view. :pachaha:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Invited some homies over and played a bit of inFamous old school past the controller style, dudes were caught up in the beauty and majesty :ohlawd: Started playing again today Evil/Expert mode, still having a blast with this game, I seem to be ranking up on Evil a lot faster than on Good though, and be getting 2 ultra moves in all my big fights (hardly got them in good mode, stupid civilians always getting in my way).
I have a question though how do you change time of day once you beat the game (didn't see the option but I heard that was in the latest patch) and how do you put the 30 fps lock on?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Invited some homies over and played a bit of inFamous old school past the controller style, dudes were caught up in the beauty and majesty :ohlawd: Started playing again today Evil/Expert mode, still having a blast with this game, I seem to be ranking up on Evil a lot faster than on Good though, and be getting 2 ultra moves in all my big fights (hardly got them in good mode, stupid civilians always getting in my way).
I have a question though how do you change time of day once you beat the game (didn't see the option but I heard that was in the latest patch) and how do you put the 30 fps lock on?

i dont know if that patch is out yet...once it is, i think all that will be in the options menu, at least that's what they've said when talking about the patch....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
nikka, I don't even know you. Why would I be furious about another nikkas biased view on a videogame? I'm enjoying it. That's all that matters, B.
You can keep saying FURIOUS and MAD as much as you want, but :umad: at the fact that I don't give a fukk about your point of view. :pachaha:
This dude really just refuses to keep his trolling and bullshyt outside of the official game threads. I mean, have your fun elsewhere. That dumb shyt can stay out tho. It's just annoying

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This dude really just refuses to keep his trolling and bullshyt outside of the official game threads. I mean, have your fun elsewhere. That dumb shyt can stay out tho. It's just annoying

Funny thing is, he's just upping the total thread count of this thread, rather than pump up the one of some shyt like his beloved Titanfall.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, he's just upping the total thread count of this thread, rather than pump up the one of some shyt like his beloved Titanfall.
6x5iM1h.png

This thread got more replies in it than Larryfall :mjlol:.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's not as funny as you giving 1 iota of a fukk about the post count of any thread :mjlol:
6x5iM1h.png

This thread got more replies in it than Larryfall :mjlol:.
Are you nikkaz gay :dwillhuh:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Finished the game last night :banderas:

It was fun being good n all in this game but I feel like most cool powers were only available for evil Delsin... :sadcam:

Now I'm about to go back and beat this shxt the trill way :demonic:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the game last night :banderas:

It was fun being good n all in this game but I feel like most cool powers were only available for evil Delsin... :sadcam:

Now I'm about to go back and beat this shxt the trill way :demonic:

actually, just like the other infamous games, the good side has the better powers....but playing through on the infamous side not giving a fukk, you dont care cause it's just that much fun not giving a fukk about nothing and destroying everything/everyone lol...

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So i just cleared all of the towns, about ten minutes ago, and now a random DUP raid has appeared on my map. :ohhh:

this has never happened before :obama:

-DMP-